25 The Limit

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Song's stronghold}

Tzuyu felt herself nearing to her limit. The hunger inside her was consuming her thoughts, she somehow thought that she couldn't stay up long enough to wait until Jihyo come back. Whatever it was, Tzuyu know if she was to collapse, the one who woke up will not be her anymore.

Vampires who had extreme hunger commonly share the same ending - being someone even their own family don't know. They get violent, and consume a lot of blood - fresh blood direct from humans, especially. It was as if the wild side of a vampire was out, and the original vampire was locked inside the wild one. Unlike the effects of the Wild Rose, this is irreversible.

What Mr Song attempted to do, was to prompt the wild side of Tzuyu out, and use her as a killing machine. She figured that out as soon as there were no blood packs given for one whole week. She still did get some blood from Mr Do, though, and it helps a little.

Tzuyu knew Mr Song was watching, continuously, just for the sake of observing how she was going to transform into a wild vampire.

"Tzuyu...another note from Mr Do," Sana whispered to Tzuyu. "He says Jihyo is back now, along with the anti-rebels squad. Also back up is coming in these two days."

"I'm not sure whether I can hold my hunger long enough..." Tzuyu sighed. "What else did he mention?"

Sana looked at the note and said, "he wants you to find an opportunity and get out of here, leaving me here."

"What?! Why? I won't leave you here alone!" Tzuyu panicked.

"Don't worry, he said the back ups know exactly where we are, so they'll come to rescue me first before they get into battle," Sana comforted her.

"But...that's still..." Tzuyu felt as if asking her to leave her limb here.

"I'll be okay, alright? Just aim for an opportunity and go," said Sana firmly, squeezing Tzuyu's hand tightly.

Tzuyu nodded weakly, knowing that she could only follow Mr Do's plan, after she'd done her own plan for these crucial two days.

Suddenly, a twist in shadow at the corner of the room, Mr Song appeared out of the twirl of black shadow. "Well, well, how's our great Chou Tzuyu?"

"That's none of your business, as far as I can see," replied Tzuyu.

"Holding your hunger, huh? How does that feel? Hmm...with extreme hunger and your human girlfriend beside you, which one would you choose?" Mr Song smiled playfully, as if watching an interesting show.

"I said...that's none of your business!"

Mr Song turned his attention to Sana, "Ms Minatozaki, do you know what would happen to a vampire who had extreme hunger?" He glanced towards Tzuyu, knowing that her face was getting panicked by the minute.

"Don't you dare to tell her!" Tzuyu stood up , separating Sana and Mr Song. 

"Oh, I dare," Mr Song smiled and continued, "you know, they usually turn into vampires who their family can't even recognize. Violent, hungry all the time. They're normally locked up in a room, only providing sufficient blood, you see. But before that..."

"Stop it before I punch you in your face," said Tzuyu with anger, signaling Sana to prepare. She can feel that her hunger gets even more when she's angry, she's afraid she can't stop her wild self quick enough before it strikes.

"Before that, Ms Chou will first drink your blood when she's on the limit, then she will be the wild vampire. No returning to herself," seeing the frightened look on Sana's face, looking at her slowly moving away from Tzuyu, he smiled satisfyingly.

Then, Sana saw it. The red glints flashing through Tzuyu's black irises, her fingernails lengthening by the seconds, her fangs showing. She enclosed her palm into fists tightly, cold sweat already forming on her back.

Mr Song saw it, too. "Oh, it's already beginning, eh? Let's see how this goes on."

Tzuyu slowly turned to Sana, hunger twisting her stomach. She felt like having gastric, if a vampire could have gastric. Her mind is already like glue, blood was the only word constantly flashing through her mind. Sana was another one. She felt like her head was going to crack.

"Choose, Ms Chou. Save yourself. Or save Ms Minatozaki," Mr Song chuckled, his arm folded in front of his chest.

Blood. Sana. Blood. Sana. Blood... Sana... 

There was a shadow sprang onto Sana, and Sana gasped, her right hand at Tzuyu'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter