24 Phase One: Successful

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night and Jihyo had prepared to 'fake surrender' to the anti-rebels squad.

"Good luck, Park," said Young, saluting.

Jihyo returned the salute, "Thank you. I'll do the best I can."

Then Jihyo turned and ran out of their secret temporary base.

Young looked at her shadow, grinning a little.

 

She ran all the way into the fences, and the guards immediately saw her. "Incoming unknown vampire!"

Another guard ran and approached her, shouting, "Stop, stop! Who are y-" he became silent once he saw Jihyo's face. "Park Jihyo?" He asked.

Jihyo nodded silently.

The guard glanced towards his partner, "she'll come with me to meet Lady Kim and Leader Jang. You can go back to your position."

He nodded and walked away.

Both Jihyo and the guard walked into the stronghold's biggest room of all - Lady Kim's room.

"I've came to surrender, Lady Kim, Leader Jang," Jihyo bowed to the both of them, ignoring the other vampires present in the room.

Jihyo was about to speak again when Leader Jang held up his hand, signaling Jihyo to be silent. He then gestured a squad member to approach Jihyo.

"Now, we want our guest to be comfortable, don't we? Even for those who came to surrender," asked Leader Jang. "Change into a more suitable clothes, yes?"

 

{In Team Two Secret Temporary Base}

Young was shocked, now he can't know what Park will be telling the anti-rebels squad leader!

He hit his table and turned off the bugging device.

 

{Kim's stronghold}

The squad member provided Jihyo with another set of combat clothes. Jihyo couldn't help but felt a bit strange. Why would Leader Jang provide her with new clothes all of a sudden?

She followed the squad member to another room and changed into her new clothes, just a plain one without any squad sign. Really, she felt more comfortable wearing these rather than having one with Mr Song's symbol, the leopard.

Once she returned to the original room, Leader Jang said, "Do you wanna know why I gave you new clothes?"

Jihyo nodded eagerly, "I had been thinking about it just now."

"My guard told me that he can hear some little noise due to the bug planted on your combat clothes. Oh, and I forgot to mention, his power upon maturity is advanced hearing ability," said Leader Jang. "Now I shall pass you to Lady Kim, I suppose?"

Leader Jang glanced at Lady Kim, who nodded her head elegantly.

"From what I have heard from Jang, you're trying to buy some time for the back up team, yes?" asked Lady Kim.

"Yes, and from what my human friend had told me, their training session is nearing to an end, which means they could go to rescue my other two friends in Song's stronghold when they're ready in these few days."

"I heard you wanted us to fake surrender. What do you want me - us to do, after we have fake surrendered?"

"You are the second back up it have to rescue my friends. The new back up team is formed in such a hurry, I am concerned that there will be emergency situation since this is their first rescue mission without any relevant experiences," said Jihyo. "As you surrender, you will be brought to Song's stronghold to have a talk with Mr Song,and that means if you are present there when the rescue mission is on, you can help to fight back."

Lady Kim turned and smiled to Leader Jang. "Jihyo is such a strategist, don't you think?"

Leader Jang nodded, "I can see that when she gave me her pendant as a sign of gaining trust."

"Well, I suppose it's not a bad idea to fake surrender now. I'm having a lack of sleep due to their continuous attack. Also, continue to drag each other down wasn't essential for my side, too," said Lady Kim as she reached out her hand. "Jihyo, it's my honor to work with you."

Jihyo felt somewhat shocked, but reached out her hand politely and shook Lady Kim's. "It's my pleasure."

"Is there any plan we need to know before we surrender?" asked Leader Jang.

"As I'd said before, when I need help, my pendant will radiate in a brighter colour. It is your choice to bring a few of your people to Song's stronghold, preferably stronger ones but not the strongest, in case he decided to attack and take over your stronghold," answered Jihyo.

"Anything else?"

"Oh, this... There will be an attack now," Jihyo took out the flash bomb from her pocket. "Sorry to surprise you with this, but this is just to make it seem more natural for you to be shocked."

Then she let the flash bomb go off. The vampires around her shrieked and shouted, drawing out their weapons to prepare for a fight. Jihyo closed her eyes as she felt the strong flash light coming out from the bomb.

Windows were blasted into pieces, members of the rebels came in and started to attack the vampires who couldn't see after the flash bomb.

"HOW DARE YOU BETRAYED US!" Lady Kim shouted, unusually able to see after the flash bomb. Leader Jang was still on the floor, trying to find his direction as his eyes were pain from the light just now.

"Look out!" Young pulled Jihyo, whom was having the same pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter