26 The Fight

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[15 minutes before Yoda Squad came in]

How did you...? Jihyo asked in confusion. It's well known that every vampire who undergoes extreme hunger will turn mad, but how did Tzuyu remain normal?

There's five minutes before a vampire could turn mad, so I ate the vampire candies in that crucial five minutes when I pretended to bite Sana... But I was nearly out of control. I'll tell you more after this ends, so what's your plan? Tzuyu explained. 

Jihyo glanced at Tzuyu who still remained cold, her irises still in blood red colour. It seems like the 'mad' effect will need some time to recover. Lady Kim and the anti-rebels squad fake surrendered. When the back ups come in, we will immediately fight back and retreat when we have the chance. The ideal one would be destroying the rebels' squad badly, so that they will not have more attacks in the future. Jihyo replied, looking at Mr Song who was still blabbing to convince the anti-rebels to go for a mission two days later.

Understood. Then Tzuyu became silent.

Oh, and Mr Do said he's already opened the door of the armory, and the briefcase keeping your daggers is unlocked. Once the back ups broke into here, call for your daggers immediately. You will need them. said Jihyo.

Tzuyu gave a slight nod.

 

Bang! The door was slammed opened, the windows were cracked. Unknown figures rushed in, immediately putting down the rebels present on the room.

"Tzuyu, now!" Both Mr Do and Jihyo shouted, and Tzuyu dived sideways as the rebels started to attack them. She called for her daggers, and Mr Song stared at her in disbelief.

"How did you...? Nevermind but I'll just kill you NOW!" Mr Song shouted, disappearing at his original spot and on the next second, he appeared behind Tzuyu.

Sensing danger from behind, Tzuyu bent down and rolled to the front, guiding one of her daggers towards Mr Song. She stood up again, her right hand gripping her dagger tightly.

Mr Song disappeared again, this time reappearing on the left of Tzuyu. She turned and attacked him, but missed him as he retreated as fast as lightning. He was disappearing and reappearing repeatedly, trying to confuse Tzuyu. Tzuyu didn't want to play along, so she guided her left dagger to attack the other rebels. The rebels present were defeated immediately by Lady Kim with her fellow companions and the anti-rebels squad led by Leader Jang.

Tzuyu scanned the room to search for Mr Song, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Jihyo, I think Mr Song had escaped."

"Yeah, there's a high chance he's calling for help from the other rebels in this building, whatever it is - "

"Retreat from this building!" A man Tzuyu didn't recognize ordered, and then he pressed his earphone, "Baekhyun, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, you three can retreat from Sana's room, go to a safe place and - "

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon? Why are they here?" Tzuyu asked, but Jihyo was also looking confused.

"Yeah, we're here to save you guys," said Chaeyoung, who had just caught up with them in the room.

"Who else is here?" Jihyo asked.

"Basically everyone you know at school. We've formed the Yoda squad, consisting of Team TWICE, Team Got7 and Team Red Velvet. I think you guys know who they are, right?" Mina answered. 

"See the man over there, our leader? He's D.O., a member from humans elite anti-rebels team. He's our trainer for these two weeks," said Dahyun.

Tzuyu and Jihyo widened their eyes in disbelief. "You guys volunteered to be our back up?"

Six of them nodded and smiled.

"Prepare for battle!"

Just when they retreated to the hall, putting down rebels on the way, rebels came rushing into the hall and started attacking them. Luckily, Team Got7 one and Team Red Velvet who had retreated from the window, heard the battle going on and went in from the front door and surrounded the rebels.

It was a complete chaos, with everyone shouting, weapons clanging, occasionally vampires' powers erupting here and there, but they were trying their best to defeat every one of the rebels.

 

{North block of Song's stronghold}

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked.

"Look over here. Sana doesn't have any injuries here, so Tzuyu must have fooled Song. From what we know from D.O.'s brother, Tzuyu had became mad after her extreme hunger and have bitten Sana, but that wasn't what it looks like from here..." Baekhyun smiled. "Song is too overconfident, he never thought his plan would've out turned like that."

"So...what's with the blood on her neck?" Jeongyeon asked.

"My guess is they had vampire candies, and when Tzuyu pretended to bite Sana, she actually bit onto the vampire candies. Those candies are actually really concentrated blood sealed in a tablet, so when she bites it, large amount of blood would splash out, just as the image she'd given to Song." Baekhyun answered.

"Baekhyun, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, you three can retreat from Sana's room, go to a safe place, and secure her in our car, then you guys wait for us to retreat, and prepare to leave," there came D.O.'s voice from their earphone.

"You two heard him. Let's go," said Baekhyun, cautiously looking outside of the room, then sprang into action as he saw the vampires.

"," Jeongyeon looked outside of the room and saw a few vampires coming towards them. She clutched her gun tight and fired a few UV bullets, successfully hitting two of the five. She then took out her UV knive, waiting in position.

Beakhyun strikes in front of her and she saw the vampire moving fast - just like disappearing from her spot and suddenly reappearing - right in front of her.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon gasped, holding Sana with both her hands that she couldn't even raise her gun.

In one split second, Jeongyeon dived in front and hugged the woman vampire - not that she wanted to hug her that much, just so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter