16 Trapped (Tzuyu)

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Tzuyu spent the day off by going out for dinner and movies. They'd watched the replay of the movie Underworld, and sure, it's another vampire movie.

After that they went home, Tzuyu chuckling at Sana's jokes and cute expressions, later cuddling in the sofa watching yet another k-drama.

"Wait." Sana suddenly stood up and left Tzuyu, approaching to a calendar she hung on the wall.

Tzuyu slightly got up a bit, "What are you doing?"

Sana grabbed a pen and went drawing, or writing something on the calendar. "This," she turned around, placing the cap back onto the pen, smiling as she said, "Is our anniversary day. And I'll remember this day, forever."

Tzuyu blushed, unable to do anything else but only beamed at her with her bright red face. Sana walked back to Tzuyu, and she hugged her.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we?" Tzuyu whispered.

Sana nodded sleepily, clinging onto Tzuyu as both of them brushed their teeth and climbed onto the bed.

This should be the best sleep ever. Both Tzuyu and Sana had the same thought as they drifted off into dreams.

 

Sana woke up the next morning, feeling soft lips on her forehead. "Morning..." she sleepily grabbed Tzuyu's hands and kissed it gently.

"On the forehead, Sana." Sana looked up, saw Tzuyu pouting a bit on her gesture.

"What?" Sana chuckled, leaning in slightly to kiss Tzuyu on her forehead.

Tzuyu smiled with satisfactory, and said, "Morning, my Sana-chan."

"Morning, my Tzuyu." Sana replied, taking Tzuyu to the bathroom, to freshen up themselves.

"I'm making pancakes today, do you like pancakes?" asked Sana when she took the pack of pancakes from her fridge.

"As long as it's you who made it."

"Yah! You're getting cheesier every minute." Sana punched Tzuyu on the shoulder.

Tzuyu looked at her innocently, "I'm telling the truth."

"Fine. You're going with me to the grocer today." Sana ordered, turning to face the stove and started her cooking.

Tzuyu nodded, sitting beside the counter to look at Sana while she was making their breakfast. Today is a Saturday, so they didn't have school for the weekend. "We're going to the grocer after breakfast?"

"Mhmm." Sana answered, focusing on heating up their breakfast.

"I need to go back to my house to get something." said Tzuyu.

"I'm going with you!" said Sana happily.

"No. It's dangerous without my parents there. I'll bring you to my house when my parents are in." Tzuyu rejected.

Sana pouted.

"No means no." said Tzuyu again. "I'll go there after we've done our grocer, help you to carry things back, then I'll go there myself."

It's a bit sad not able to go to Tzuyu's house, but nonetheless, Sana could see the serious face on Tzuyu. There must be something dangerous of vampires Tzuyu hadn't told her about.

She set the breakfast on table, sat down and asked, "Tzuyu, what's dangerous?"

Tzuyu looked at her into her eyes. "Do you remember me and Jihyo being accused of attacking Momo and Jackson sunbae?"

"Yeah. " Sana shifted a bit on her chair, ate a mouthful of pancake, looking like a squirrel.

Tzuyu ate the pancake, chewing as she said, "Mr Song is the one who accused us. With the 'drama video' we said it's a teaser of the drama? It's a cover up for me. The beetroot-strawberry juice is another cover up for Jihyo. Also, Mr Song is a vampire. But he's with the rebellions. He didn't like humans."

"But you guys did so much to cover up for you two, why reveal that you're a vampire now?" asked Sana.

"It's better to reveal the secret ourselves to the students to gain their trust, rather than being accused and exposed."

"That's true." Sana nodded, patting Tzuyu as she said, "You're a smart girl."

Tzuyu laughed. "No, I'm just analysing the problem we're facing."

Since Sana knew all about Mr Song and other problems, they ate their breakfast, talking about other things like school stuffs and practice on their dance club.

They changed into outing clothes, and went out into the streets, ready for some shopping... or more like, grocerie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter