10 Drama Practices

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here are you guys' script." said Jihyo passing two booklets to Tzuyu and Sana.

Tzuyu was amazed with the speed of Jihyo coming out with the script. "Wow, that's fast."

"Thank my brain," said Jihyo with a wink.

Sana chuckled while Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Anyway why mine's has some blank conversation?" Tzuyu asked.

Jihyo leaned down a bit to whisper, "That's when you can say something you've been wanting to tell Sana. Confession or anything cheesy."

Tzuyu blushed. "What the-"

"So! We're gonna meet up at the school's front gate and go to Nayeon's house to have lunch and also drama practices. Better not be late." said Jihyo.

"Jihyo are you gonna come or what? About time for recess!" shouted Jeongyeon outside the classroom.

"Coming!" Jihyo waved goodbye to Sana and Tzuyu, and turned to walk out the classroom.

"Tzuyu-ah I can't have breakfast with you today since I'm going for a dance practice with Momo and Mina for the school carnival." said Sana apologetically.

Tzuyu nodded. "It's okay, I'll go with Chaeng and Dahyun for breakfast, and I'll bring some food for you guys."

"Wow thanks!" Sana hugged Tzuyu happily.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's strength was disappearing as soon as Sana hugged her. She couldn't push Sana away as that was rude, and she felt good in Sana's embrace. Warm. Comfortable.

"Sana we're going to be late to the dance club studio if you don't hurry up and let go of Tzuyu." said Mina after bidding goodbye with her Chaeyoung.

Sana hugged Tzuyu a little tighter and then let go of her. "Bring lots of food! Momo's going to be very hungry after dance practice."

Tzuyu smiled. "Sure."

As Sana and Mina walked out of the classroom, Dahyun got hold of Tzuyu's head and punch her hand slightly on Tzuyu's head, "Yah our Yoda is in love already?"

"N-no!"

"Well look at that red face and that look she gave Sana when Sana said bring lots of food." teased Chaeyoung.

"Shut up Chaeng you're always blushing whenever Mina's around." said Tzuyu.

"You-"

"Stop it. Let's go to the cafeteria for some food. I'm hungry." said Dahyun.

"You just want to bring some food for Momo," mocked Chaeyoung.

"What? Dahyun you're-" Tzuyu's mouth was covered up by Dahyun.

"It's got nothing to do with Momo." Dahyun hissed and let go of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung laughed, pulling the sulking Dahyun, whom, her secret was exposed to the two, to the cafeteria.

 

After the three of them ate their breakfast in just ten minutes, they brought sandwiches, juices and all other foods which they feel Momo's going to finish the food if Sana and Mina can't finish the food.

They opened the dance studio's door and heard the song Likey by TWICE. Momo, Sana and Mina was dancing to the rhythm and that's when the three of them gave a nosebleed.

"Oh you guys are here." said Mina the observant girl who first stop her dance moves and approached her Chaeyoung. "Wait Chaeyoung, are you nosebleeding?"

"What? No, its just the tomato sauce I left it accidentally when I was eating burger just now." luckily Chaeyoung had already wiped off her blood before Mina could notice.

"FOOD!" shouted Momo while she sank herself into the food Dahyun brought her.

"Tzuyu!" Sana patted Tzuyu's head and gave her a smile. Tzuyu smiled shyly, secretly hiding the tissue she just wiped her nosebleed into her pocket. She then passed the sandwich and orange juice to Sana.

"How was the practice?" asked Tzuyu, looking at Sana who was munching her sandwich in light speed. Sana's cheek was stuffed full of food, looking like a squirrel.

"We still need some dancers. This song is more ideal for group of nine." said Sana, sighing.

Tzuyu reahced out her hand and pulled Sana's squirrel-like cheek slightly. "Why not ask me, Dahyun, Chaeng, Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter