7 Wild Rose

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"By the way,if I'm not mistaken, Mr Do is a vampire, even though he didn't attack Momo or Jackson. That's because he told me that he know I'm a vampire while I was writing the answers down just now," said Tzuyu.

"If this is true, that the both of them are vampires, the school is not safe for now. I think that the rebels are trying to infiltrate this school, to make me and Tzuyu to join their rebellions." Jihyo massaged her temple, looking exhausted.

Then she looked up, "Come on, we still have chemistry class now. Mr Song."

 

They were walking towards the chemistry lab when Dahyun spoke, "Hey, have you guys heard? I've heard from Eunha that Momo and Jackson were actually attacked by vampires."

"What? Who told her this? This is just ridiculous!" Jeongyeon was the first one to react, whilst Tzuyu and Jihyo remained silent.

"She had class with Mr Song yesterday. She said Mr Song told her class about this vampire thing."

"Speaking of this, I guess Mr Song's ridiculous too. Why would a teacher, who believes in science rather than supernatural, will believe that there's vampires?" asked Mina.

They shrugged. "There's things you can't explain. Like Mr Song being ridiculous." said Chaeyoung.

Mina laughed. "Oh Chaeyoung you're so funny."

Chaeyoung's cheek became bright red that she could only hide behind the giant tall maknae. "Yah Son Chaeyoung why are you shy?" Tzuyu teased the small tiger cub hiding behind her.

Chaeyoung pinched Tzuyu's shoulder. "Ouch!" Tzuyu glared at Chaeyoung who continued to walk beside Mina as if nothing happened.

"Is it painful?" said Sana, chuckling.

"What do you think if Chaeng's a tiger cub?" Tzuyu asked back.

Sana laughed, stretching her hand to massage Tzuyu's shoulder. The contact made Tzuyu shrunk back a little, feeling her strength slowly draining out.

Oh gosh...this is just so strange. Every time she touches me, I would become weak. Though I really like it when she touches me...

Sana saw Tzuyu's face blushed, and she herself blushed, too. But she's not gonna let the blushing Tzuyu get away. "Yah is our Yoda blushing?"

Tzuyu made a move to tease Sana back, in which she placed her hand on Sana's waist and pulled Sana close towards her. Their faces were merely an inch apart, which made Sana blushed furiously.

"Now who's blushing more?" Tzuyu spoke, lips grazing on Sana's.

Sana pushed Tzuyu away, while Tzuyu was laughing like crazy. The beauty had became crazy.

"Yah you two! No flirting in front of us!" shouted Jihyo who was at the other end of the corridor.

Sana stomped away, cheeks still red.

Tzuyu followed, feeling her heart pumping crazily.

Did I just did that? Tzuyu was smiling stupidly to herself.

When she got back to reality, she was sitting beside Sana on the lab table, listening Mr Song giving out instructions to do the salt experiment. "Hey, Sana."

But Sana wasn't replying her by pretending to focus on Mr Song's instruction.

"If you're not going to reply me, I'm going to do what I did just now."

Sana sighed. "What is it?" She's not going to recall what Tzuyu did just now, because it was just too distracting.

"I've forgotten to bring my practical manual, can we share one?" said Tzuyu, embarrased.

"..." Sana was speechless, sitting nearer to Tzuyu and pulling her book to place on the table so that the both of them could read.

There was silence between them except for Mr Song's instructions. "I'm sorry if what I did just now was distrubing you."

"No, I actually liked it." Sana blurted out, and the next second she regretted what she said.

Tzuyu chuckled, but didn't say anything more.

"Now, for the ones who did not bring their manual, I'd like you to stay back for a little while after the class to clean the lab as a punishment. And for the ones who didn't inform me that your friend did not bring their manual, you would do the same," said Mr Song.

Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other and sighed.

"So you can begin with your experiments."

Tzuyu and Sana worked together as partner, cooperating with each other flawlessly, and managed to finish their experiments first, though they still have to stay back.

Sana placed the Petri dish containing the concentrated salt solution on the side table to let it evaporate themselves into crystals, while Tzuyu sticked the labelling sticker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter