28 The One Who Came

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jihyo's side}

Four twirl of black shadows suddenly appeared near them, and Jihyo quickly stood up, holding her weapon which had just transformed back into her mubuchae.

As soon as she saw who came, she relaxed and greeted, "Dad! Mum!" Then she remembered leaving her family without their permission, trying to save Tzuyu and Sana on her own, smiling awkwardly, lowering her head, "I'm sorry..."

Jihyo's father patted her head, "it's okay, I understand why you did that. But I'm still going to ground you for two weeks once we're back home. No objections, agreed?"

Jihyo nodded, then turned towards the other two vampires, "Uncle Chou, Aunt Chou."

"Where's Tzuyu? We can't feel her presence anywhere here," Tzuyu's father furrowed his brows. "Although her scent was recently here, but we couldn't sense where she is..."

"D-did something perhaps happened to Tzuyu?" asked Sana worriedly.

"You must be Sana. Yes, I'm afraid it is, and we need Jihyo to lead us to where the battle is..." said Tzuyu's mother, eyes full of concern.

Then Tzuyu's father spoke, "however, you can't follow us there since you're not trained as an elite team. So I'll need someone to be here protecting you."

"We still can hold other vampires off, but we sure need a vampire with us," said Baekhyun, nodding towards Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"I'll be here, you guys can go. Now, before something bad happens," offered Jihyo's mother.

Jihyo's father nodded, "Jihyo, lead us the way."

 

By the time they reached the hall where the battle seem to be on-going forever, they gasped upon the sight.

"Tzuyu's in...the circle of duo..." Tzuyu's mother was really worried now.

"Oh my..." Jihyo couldn't help but got tear up upon the sight, with Tzuyu bearing cuts and wounds over her skin, panting heavily, still trying to dodge Mr Song's attacks.

The others were still fighting, though the number of their opponents had decreased, but clearly the Yoda Squad had been worn up from the fight between them and the rebels.

"Chou, you ready?" asked Jihyo's father.

The Chou's nodded, their palms facing upwards. Jihyo could see some metal bearings - the UV mini bomb - which one explosion in front of a vampire can easily kill him or her.

"Now!" Jihyo's father gave his order, ice forming in front of them, straight towards every rebels. The Chou's quickly shot out the bombs, which got frozen when they reached in front of vampire rebels. The rebels where also trapped in the ice in a blink of the eye.

The sound of weapons clanking died down, as every rebels were under Jihyo's father's control. 

"Rebels! I offer you peace. You know what's in front of you. If you dare to make a move, the UV mini bombs will explode - right in front of you. And you'll have to say goodbye to this world." Jihyo's father said, and Jihyo with the rest of the Yoda Squad members could see some of the rebels blinked their eyes in horror.

However, one tried to raise his arms in difficulty due to being frozen in the ice, and Mr Chou flicked his fingers - boom - the vampire became dusts.

"Who's next?" Mr Chou asked casually.

No rebels dare to even blink their eyes.

"Alright, so how are we going to rescue Tzuyu out?" asked Mrs Chou in concern.

Mr Do said slowly, "We all know...that the circle of duo cannot be broken by none other than someone who has the nearest bloodline with Song..."

"That means..." Jihyo's voice faltered.

"We have to have faith in Tzuyu, that she'll defeat Song," said Mr Chou, looking determined.

The Yoda Squad nodded.

"Let's not lose hope."

 

{Tzuyu's side}

"Well, what was it? You're getting slower, aren't you?" Mr Song smirked.

Panting heavily, Tzuyu kept her blood into her body, leaving a film of her blood coating on her two daggers. Then, without warning, she sprang forward. As expected Mr Song disappeared, and she smiled a bit, her blood suddenly diffused out of her body at a fast rate, and formed a wall where Mr Song appeared.

He bang into the wall and Tzuyu quickly concentrated her blood by releasing as much pressure as she could onto her blood, sweat forming on her forehead. As a result, Mr. Song was trapped in the wall, where his head was in front of the wall, the rest of his body behind the wall.

Seeing Tzuyu was holding his sword, slashing down on top of his neck, he growled, the pressure in the circle of duo increased rapidly, and Tzuyu had her knees gone weak. Once her concentration lost, the blood wall faded into blood droplets, and Mr Song hit Tzuyu using his knees, resulting Tzuyu's back to hit hard on the invisible hemisphere's wall.

Tzuyu felt electricity passing through her from her back to her whole body. Groaning in pain, she slowly stood up, guiding her left dagger towards Mr Song in the mean time to keep him busy.

I need... 

Tzuyu fought with her trembling arms, letting her blood to diffuse back into her. She was almost nearing her limit, so she could only save her energy. Mr Song disappeared in front of her, then reappeared behind her and kicked her back.

Gasping, she rolled forward, trying hard to forget her pain.

To be... 

'Clang!' Her right dagger countered Mr Song's sword on top of her face, and saw his scowling face. "Why can't you just admit defeat?!"

Sparks flew.

Using all her strength, she pushed the sword away, her left dagger cut his stomach. "YOU!!!!"

Anger came.

He was as if a tornado, damaging all the things around him - the wooden floor was stomped into inches below, some even cracked under pressure - and it was coming towards Tzuyu.

Faster... 

Just before the sword was slammed onto her head, Tzuyu disappeared.

"What the - ?" Mr. Song's sword went into the air, causing him to stumble forward. "How did she...ooff-"

Tzuyu reappeared behind Mr Song, kicking his back and he flew past half the diameter of the circle of duo.

Tzuyu felt herself lighter - if she's not dead yet.

Still confused, she took a step forward - and she was brought forward to where Mr Song is.

I have...two powers upon maturity? How is that even possible?

"You - you're - who are you?" Mr Song looked at her in disbelief.

"I..." Tzuyu smiled, "am Chou Tzuyu." With that, she disappeared again and this time, she reappeared right on top of Mr. Song, that he quickly vanished from his own spot and appeared beside Tzuyu.

Both stretching their legs to kick each other, Tzuyu took this chance and used her long legs to get hold of Mr Song's leg, pulling him over and shoved her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter