9 Surveillance Clip

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you bring your uniform that you've worn this morning?" asked Jihyo.

"Yeah." said Sana, taking out her uniform from her backpack. "By the way, when did you guys planted this mini camera on my uniform?"

Nayeon was thinking hard when Tzuyu came out with the most reasonable reason ever. "Do you remember that you teased me for being blushing and I teased back you by grabbing you closer to me? Yeah, that time."

Jihyo nearly choked on her hot chocolate, but luckily Sana didn't notice that.

"Oh." Sana blushed, recalling of the events which happened the morning before chemistry class.

"I haven't printed out the script, so I'll give it to you guys tomorrow. And we'll start practising." said Jihyo.

Sana nodded. "Is the practices after school?"

"It'll be after school, which means we'll get some lunch and then practise in my house, in case any of the students wanted to have a peek on this drama. Then two days before the school carnival we'll practise this drama in the school hall," said Nayeon.

"Okay sure. If there's nothing else to do, then I'll be going now." said Sana, packing her backpack.

They bid goodbye to Sana and she left, not forgetting to pat Tzuyu's head. The others laughed so loudly that the customers looked towards their direction.

What was that for? Tzuyu was so confused, but fluttered at the same time, too.

"My shift's over, wanna drop by my house so we can examine the mini camera?" Jeongyeon asked after coming back from the counter, with her apron folded in her hands.

"Sure!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"...Did I say you can drop by?" Jeongyeon teased.

Then Jeongyeon earned a smack on her head.

"Alright alright, let's go you two," Jihyo said, pushing the two ever-fighting Jeongyeon and Nayeon out.

Tzuyu was walking with Mina behind Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo, who were laughing at each other's chilhood jokes, while Mina was texting on her phone.

"Mina unnie, who are you texting with?" asked Tzuyu out of curiousity when she saw Mina smiling a little to herself.

"It's Chaeyoung."

"Oh she made her move?" Oh I shouldn't have said that! Tzuyu was smacking herself internally.

Mina chuckled. "I knew that all the while. Isn't she obvious when she was blushing when I talk to her, even when I was laughing at her joke?"

"You knew it? Then how did you feel?"

"Well..." Mina put her phone into her jeans' pocket, looking up into the bright blue sky. "I suppose I am falling for her, even though I did thought of her being a sister in the beginning, but she's cute, and I can't stop myself from wanting to hold her hand."

"Thanks Mina unnie," Tzuyu hummed for a while and fished out her phone to click the 'send' button. Chaeyoung was online now so...why not help both of them to get together? Tzuyu smiled to herself.

Mina was confused. "Why do you thank me...? Yah Chou Tzuyu GET BACK HERE!!!!" The moment Mina saw Tzuyu sent the voice recording she started to blush so furiously.

Just then, her phone rang. Mina stopped and saw Tzuyu looking at her a few steps away. She glared at her before picking up the phone call. "Hello?"

"Mina? Could you put this on loudspeaker?" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung?" the shade of red on Mina's cheek turned to a brighter red.

"Just do it."

After confirming Mina put the phone call on loudspeaker, Chaeyoung took a deep breath, "I love you Mina unnie!"

Chaeyoung's voice was so loud that Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon stopped and looked at Mina.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung-" Mina gritted her teeth out of embarrasment, but feeling sweet at the same time. She switch th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter