5 New Teachers

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday was blue with all sorts of school works, and more importantly, school's morning assembly.

Tzuyu was bored, sitting in line with her classmates on the hall's floor, listening to the headmaster giving speech. As for Sana, who was sitting behind Tzuyu, started to doze off into sleep.

Well, most of the students were starting to doze off, even Tzuyu.

Jihyo was patrolling the hall around with other prefects such as Nayeon and Jeongyeon, looking for students who wanted to sleep and to slap them if they do.

...Just kidding.

"Chewy I really need to sleep..." Sana's sleepy voice came behind Tzuyu, and Tzuyu felt that Sana was wrapping her arms around her waist and leaning her head on Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu heard her heart gave a loud 'thump', and was beating vigorously. She panicked for a while if Sana had heard that and felt her increased heart rate, but said girl seem to have really dozed off into her dream, with slow breaths released towards Tzuyu's uniform.

This was the first time ever in Tzuyu's life that she felt so peaceful and relaxed, though she thought she was getting weaker by the second as if she hadn't eat breakfast.

I remembered I've drank plenty of blood this morning before leaving the house...so I shouldn't be hungry now, it's still too early to have another drink.

Tzuyu can't understand what happened to her. She really felt that she's gonna crumble any minute like all the energy in her body had drained out. She needed to ask Jihyo what causes her to be like this desperately, but then again, Jihyo was patrolling the hall and she can't even talk to her with Sana sleeping against her back now.

Just as Tzuyu wanted to concentrate on the headmaster's speech, she felt Sana's hand snaking around her waist, either unconsciously or the other way round. Her heart beated faster, and she tilted her head a bit to look at Sana's sleeping face.

Well...she sure was sleeping...but what's with the hand?

At worst, Tzuyu was weaker and she thought if it was okay for eating a vampire candy to see how it could overcome this problem.

Then again, her classmates were sure to want to have a vampire candy from her such as food lover like Dahyun, who was sitting just in front of her. She can't take the risk.

And Sana's hand was on the verge of sneaking into Tzuyu's shirt.

Wait Sana? Are you a snake? How did you do this while you're sleeping? Tzuyu pulled Sana's hand out of the way but she herself was blushing furiuosly. But Sana's hand kept coming back and Tzuyu sighed.

That's the only way. She pulled Sana's hand again, turning to face the sleepy Sana who was looking at her, confused by her action of turning and not let her to sleep against her back.

"Sana, your hands are going to sneak into my shirt when you're sleeping," Tzuyu stated.

Sana blushed more than Tzuyu. "Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were my bolster in my dream..."

Well that explains everything.

Tzuyu felt her skin was still tingling with every touch of Sana, and when she realised she thought of Sana's touch, her face was red hot again.

"Now then, I'm happy to introduce the two new teachers to you students. Please, Mr.Do Min Won and Mr. Song Kyu Gun." said the headmaster while giving encouraging applause to both the male teachers.

Tzuyu jerked her head to look at Jihyo, finding that Jihyo was also looking at her too.

Their suspicions of the school having a new staff was wrong, but two.

How are they going to find out which one of them was attacking the school's students? Both of them had the surname of the two of the three most powerful families, Do family and Song family.

As the two handsome teachers waved to the students and bowed, Tzuyu only felt that it's going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter