12 Jihyo Exposed

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was looking at Tzuyu, who was lying unconcious on the bed in the medical room, where Jihyo had just left to inform Tzuyu's parents about what had happened.

Looking at Tzuyu breathing slowly and peacefully made her slightly relaxed. At least she's not in danger.

After all day of hard work, she finally got the chance to sit down, but it was because Tzuyu fainted in the middle of the school carnival, and she was asked to stay by Tzuyu's side. Once her mind was cleared off all the panics when Tzuyu fainted, Sana suddenly thought of the kiss and the confession made by Tzuyu during the drama.

The thought of the kiss made Sana's lips lingered a little, and she felt her cheeks warm. What made her curious was the confession Tzuyu made, and her sadness in her eyes.

"I am from the dark, and yet you are from the light."

It was supposed to be one of the things Tzuyu should be saying as she was acting as the vampire and Sana was the human, but why does Sana thought that was not it? What if there's something more inside, something Tzuyu never told her about?

And the way Tzuyu reacted to Mr Song's statement...was that because of Tzuyu was near to the edge of fainting due to her fever or...something else?

Sana was getting tired of all the questions she threw to herself, which she had no answers to it.

Also, why did Tzuyu kiss her in the drama? It wasn't a scene written in the script. Is she...in love with her? And why was Tzuyu sad when she said all the confessions? Her eyes...

"Sana? I think you should go back now." Sana turned, and she saw Jihyo standing by the door.

"Is Tzuyu's parents here yet? Will she be okay?" she asked.

"They're coming. The medics said it's because of her fever and tiredness that wears off her, resulting her in fainting." said Jihyo, sighing. "She'd been practising so hard."

"Jihyo?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, by any chance, knows why Tzuyu was sad in her eyes when she told me the confession in the drama?" Sana asked, determined to know the answer.

Jihyo stared at Sana, then sighed again. "I suppose that she's restritcting herself in loving you."

"So she loves me?" Sana smiled a little to herself. "But why...?"

"Being her unnie for so many years, I could see that she likes you a lot, and she wants to be with you. For this, I don't know why she's restricting herself, maybe one day you will have to ask her yourself."

They stood in silence while Sana was digesting Jihyo's words.

"I'm happy to know that Tzuyu loves me." Sana smiled. "And I will prove to her no matter what, I will not stop loving her."

Jihyo laughed. "Well, I hope the day will come when you two finally hold hands officially."

"Then I'll get going. Take care of Tzuyu." Sana bid goodbye to Jihyo and left.

Jihyo looked at Sana leaving and the door closed. She looked at Tzuyu and sighed, once again.

What are you thinking, Tzuyu?

 

[2 days later]

Tzuyu's eyes fluttered open, and her visions were blurred.

"Oh, you're awake," said Jihyo, who Tzuyu thinks was right beside her bed.

"How long...?" Tzuyu's voice croaked.

"Two days." Jihyo said, giving Tzuyu a cup of water. "What made you fainted? Your doctor doesn't seem to know why."

Tzuyu remained silent, drinking a mouthful of water. "I don't know." After a few moments, she finally said.

Tzuyu sat up a little, leaning her back on her bed frame. "How did I get home?"

"Mr Chou came back from his mission immediately after knowing you had fainted." Jihyo explained, looking straight into Tzuyu's eyes.

"He's home?"

"Well...he went out again, but he went to buy some dinner. So, what happened? I had a guess, but I want to know it from you."

Tzuyu shifted a bit, and said, "I think I am near to the vampire maturity, and...I kind of exposed to the sunlight too long during the final drama practice at school. The day you didn't come."

"What? Didn't I told you not to-" Jihyo started.

"That was because Mr Song insisted. Accompanied by Mr Do. Good thing you didn't come that day." Tzuyu spoke, but not looking at the furious-looking Jihyo.

"You should have said you're not feeling well that day! Or that practising in the hall is better! Or-"

Jihyo was being cut off by Tzuyu again. "The key was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter