30 Make A Wish

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[4 months later, 25th of December]

Sana packed her things into her bag, shoving her bag onto her shoulder once she's done. "Momo, Mina, you guys done?"

"Yeah, let's go. I can't wait to get some fooooooddddd," said Momo.

"You mean, you can't wait to meet Dahyun for your lunch date?" Mina teased.

Momo gave Mina a face before she turned and walked with Sana, "Finally we get to perfect our dance, eh? Sana."

Sana nodded, "yeah...though I'd feel better if I could stay at home to sleep and eat and watch drama all day long. It's tired dancing all day, but I love it!"

"Wanna take a stroll in the park after our dance practice? Seems quite relaxing don't you guys think?" Mina proposed, giving a knowing look to Momo.

"Why not? But I'll get my lunch with Dahyunie first before I join you guys," Momo winked, and Sana laughed.

"Go on and have your date, I'll be fine with Mina," Sana chuckled as Momo hurried away after saying goodbye to them.

"Sana," Mina called.

"Hmm?" Sana was looking at the tree branches which were covered in white snow since it snowed this morning, tightening her coat by hugging herself tight.

"How much would you rate on how much do you miss Tzuyu?" Mina asked suddenly.

It's either because of the cold winter this year or she was shy, Sana's cheek became rosy. "Well...I don't think I can measure it with numbers, just like you can't count how much you love Chaeyoung."

"Yah Sana-chan!!" Mina totally didn't expect that it would backfire towards her.

Both of them giggled all the way when they reached in front of a bench surrounded by a lot of kids, their parents standing some distance away, looking at their children, smiling.

"Wanna have a look?" Sana asked, and Mina nodded.

There's a tall slender figure, wearing the typical Santa Claus costume, a Christmas red hat with a fluffy white ball at the tip of the hat, with a thick white beard around the chin and almost covered half of his face. The kids were laughing, giggling and shoving themselves onto the Santa Claus, some even tucked his large gift bag.

"Now who wants some toys?" He looked up and saw the both of them, giving a small smile before looking downwards at the children again, chuckling in a low voice as he said.

"Meeeeeeee!!" The kids raised their hands high up into the air, and the Santa Claus just laughed and took out some Lego models and robots for the boys. The boys gaped in awe as they look unbelievably into their hands holding the new toy, then up to the Santa Claus.

"Thank you Santa I love you!!!" Some of the boys cheered and hugged the tall Santa. He just nodded and took a few more plushies from his bag.

"And now for the girls," he gave the toys gently to the girls who were shining their eyes, thanking the Santa as they got their Christmas present.

Once every children had their toys, the Santa gave a few more candies to them and their parents smiled to the Santa and took their children home.

"And one for you, miss," the Santa took out a plush toy in the shape of a cute squirrel, then another one of Shiba inu.

"E-eh? For me? But I'm not a kid anymore?" Sana pointed herself.

The Santa chuckled, "you look like one now," still offering his present to Sana. "Just kidding, miss. Presents are not just meant for kids, it's also meant for someone you love."

"Eh?" Sana was still confused and a few seconds after, she blinked her eyes and both her hands were already holding the two Christmas presents she got.

"Now, make a wish," said the Santa, smiling softly, even though it's hard to see as the beard was nearly covering his lips.

"I wish Tzuyu can recover soon, so I can see her sooner," said Sana softly, as if a prayer.

Mina looked towards the Santa, smiling a little to each other.

"Well I have some thoughts that your wish will come true soon," the Santa winked and shoved the bag of presents onto his shoulder, ready to go. "See you."

"Thank you," Sana mumbled softly after the Santa left.

"How nice to have two Christmas presents," Mina was smiling, looking at her. "I don't even get one."

"You should have told him earlier that you want one."

"I don't think he had one for me," Mina shrugged.

Sana playfully hit Mina, and both of them giggled. "Let's go," said Mina, guiding her towards the center of the park, where a few girls were standing beside some instruments - keyboard, guitars, with some mikes and portable speakers.

"Don't you think they look familiar?" From a distance away, Sana thought they looked like their best friends.

"Let's have a look to see what they're doing," Mina smiled, once again guiding Sana towards them.

Jihyo was the first to notice them, "oh, you're here!"

The others saw them and smiled, "finally."

Now Sana was really confused, were they doing some plan she didn't know? She turned to look at Mina, hoping to get some answer.

"What are you guys doing?" Sana couldn't stand all the mysterious smile on her, so she asked.

With a signal from Jihyo, Dahyun started to play the first note of the song - TWICE's Someone Like Me, Sana recognized the song.

Beside her, Mina walked towards them and joined into the group, holding a mike as she sang - 

Do you know how much I want you

Sana snapped her head, turning around as she heard two voices, one that faintly came from Mina, the other sounds so familiar. So familiar, that she could even imagine how the girl was smiling with her dimples getting deeper whenever she sees Sana.

There’s no way to count my feelings with numbers 

Where is she? Where are you, Tzuyu-ah?

Mina stepped back, while Nayeon stepped to the front.

Someday if someone can find the end of numbers 

But my heart will be a little bigger

No one (maybe)

Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand, continuing into the next verse.

Even with all the numbers in the world (my finger)
My feelings can’t be expressed
I can’t count it
But I wish that you knew
H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter