13 Keep Her Away

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo's dad returned after an hour. He looks a bit injured but nothing more was seen. In his arms was Nayeon, whom he tried to protect from the fight just now.

Everyone in the living room were staring at him eagerly. "I got the report, deleted the report from the computer, lab sampling was changed to the normal beetroot strawberry juice composition. I nearly can't come back as there is a bit of fight between me and his brother. Didn't stop me though, he's a human. I've modified his memory, probably won't be discovered. You're safe, Jihyo."

Jihyo ran and hugged her dad. "Thank you, dad."

"Luckily I got there fast. I didn't thought that Mr Song would do that to exposed Jihyo, too." said Nayeon, recovering herself from the fight just now.

"Well, since everyone is safe now, let's have some rest." said Tzuyu's dad, comforting everyone.

Tzuyu nodded. "Yeah, see you guys tomorrow."

"I'll get you back to your home, Nayeon." said Jihyo's dad, and the three of them nodded to Tzuyu's family, dissolved into black shadows and disappeared.

It's been a long night.

 

The next morning Tzuyu still walked with Sana to school, but said nothing along the way.

Sana looked at her curiously, wanted to ask something but she thought that maybe Tzuyu's going to talk to her after that.

But until recess time they hadn't talk to each other.

"Do you wanna go grab something to eat? You look really tired." asked Sana with a very concerned look.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I'll just sleep in the class for the recess."

"Do you want something? I can help you get some." Sana hugged Tzuyu from the side.

Tzuyu stiffened. Energy draining out of her again. "No, just go with Mina."

Sana felt a rush of sadness rushing through her. Why was Tzuyu reacting a bit too cold than normal to her? Did she do something wrong? "Rest here, okay?"

Tzuyu nodded and slumped herself on the table.

 

When Sana came back, she bought a sandwich and a cup of hot caffe latter for Tzuyu, but she found Tzuyu really was sleeping on her table. Her eyes were shut tightly as if having bad dreams.

Sana landed a kiss on Tzuyu's cheek, careful not to wake her. Then she sat  beside her and started to her homeworks. Though after recess they should be going to the physics lab, but she's going to stay in the class with Tzuyu.

She's restricting herself from loving you. Jihyo's words suddenly bumped into Sana's mind while solving maths questions. Is this why she's being cold today?

"Why are you still here?" asked Tzuyu, frowning. "Isn't it time for physics class?"

"I just want to-"

But Tzuyu didn't even waited for her answer. She just walked away carrying her stuffs and books. She didn't even wait for Sana.

God knows how painful she was feeling inside herself. Her heart hurts. A lot.

But she was determined to protect Sana by this way. By being cold. By preventing them from being any closer. So that Mr Song will not harm Sana.

Also...

To protect Sana from her. From the day when she feared she can't control her hunger.

Tzuyu wiped away one drop of tears that just flowed down on her cheek.

 

Sana watched from the back, carrying he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter