11 School Carnival

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 weeks later]

Tzuyu was helping Jeongyeon to carry the things needed for the drama which is going to show soon later on the afternoon. She was going to have her make up after this so she was trying hard to finish carrying things as fast as she could.

"Yo Tzuyu! I think you can go for your make up first!" shouted Jeongyeon who was on the stage.

"Are you okay with the rest of the things?" Tzuyu asked while placing a chair down beside the coffee table.

Jeongyeon nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, I'll go for now." Tzuyu ran to the make up studio and saw Sana who had just finished her make up.

Oh my- She looks good. Tzuyu stared at Sana, up and down, repeatedly.

"Tzuyu-ah how was my make up? Jihyo helped me with it." said Sana, avoiding Tzuyu's repeated stare.

Tzuyu blinked. "Uh- it was great. You're beautiful."

Sana's cheek was flushed with red. "T-thanks."

"Tzuyu! Can you come over or you're gonna do the make up yourself!" behind the door, Jihyo rolled her chair out of the back of the door.

"Oh alright." Tzuyu mumbled, passing Sana and walked inside the room, with Sana following her.

Nayeon was there checking for other co-actors' and co-actress' make up. "The drama will start at 4.00 pm, we have one hour left to prepare."

"Where's Momo?" asked Dahyun.

"She's checking with the other staffs to prevent any students to enter the place we're having our flash mob at 7.30 pm." said Mina while feeding Chaeyoung a spoonful of ice cream bought from the school carnival.

Tzuyu laughed. "Dahyun you just miss her right?"

Dahyun sulked, turning her head away, not looking at the amused face of the others.

Jihyo forced Tzuyu to sit down on a chair, so that she could help her to put on her make up. "How was the final practice yesterday?" She didn't came as she was looking for the male teachers to check about Mr Song's blue shirt, and took another surveillance clip from the securities, which was focused on the teachers' office on the day Momo was attacked.

"It's only Mr Song and Mr Do who were wearing blue that day. It was certain one of them attacked Momo. Still, we didn't know who's the one." said Jihyo the night when Tzuyu returned from the final drama practice and dance practice.

Tzuyu was snapped back to reality when Sana asked her if she wanted something before the drama starts. "I'm going out to the school carnival to get some food. I'm hungry."

"I think a caffe latte will be good." Tzuyu smiled.

"Okiee." Sana said, humming happily and went out.

When Jihyo was helping her with the make up, Tzuyu fell asleep a few times that Jihyo had to feed her a vampire candy, but Tzuyu refused. She placed it into her pocket.  "I'm just tired. It's not that I haven't had my breakfast."

"That's why you want to get a coffee?" asked Jihyo full of concern.

"Yeah, possibly. Am I having a fever?"

Jihyo placed her palm on Tzuyu's forehead. "It's a bit higher than usual. Can you finish the drama and the dance?"

Tzuyu nodded. "I have to. We've practised for the entire two weeks. I don't want to let any one of you to be disappointed if you guys just go for the drama and dance without me."

"Well...just speak out when you need some rest. The drama is one hour long."

"Yeah, sure."

 

The drama started at 4 o'clock sharp and it was near to an end.

It was the last scene where Tzuyu was to confess to Sana, after all the struggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter