19 Injured

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo!" One of her teammates called out.

She quickly ran to wards them. "What's the matter? Have you disarmed the bomb?"

"Yes, we have. Don't worry. It's just...this." the guy showed her a paper. "It looks like an address."

Jihyo's face darkened. If it's what she's thinking, Mr Song's plan... "Give it to me. I think I know what it is."

Then she ran out of the basement to call Jeongyeon.

"Jihyo?"

"I'm making this fast." she said.

"Why? What happened?"

"I'm going to meet with Mr Song, in which I'm going to his stronghold."

"What? No you can't! It's too dangerous!" Jeongyeon shouted through the phone.

"Listen, I have a plan. I need you with me." Jihyo used her voice to calm Jeongyeon down. "I have to go, Tzuyu and Sana are there."

Jeongyeon was confused. "How do you know?"

"It's just a feeling. Mr Song left a note of his address, I'm thinking he's got Tzuyu and Sana." she answered.

"Maybe it's a trap!"

"Jeongyeon, trap or not, I have to go. I'm not going to let Mr Song and Mr Do to hurt them." Jihyo said sternly.

Jeongyeon fell silent. "What is it I have to help you?"

"I have a pendrive in my locker in the school. A sticker on it is a phone number, which is Tzuyu's father's. After you've got that, call Mr Chou and tell him what happened. Ask him for a rescue team. I'll be in Mr Song's stronghold to hold everything."

"Hold them back all by yourself?"

"The pendrive is the evidence that Mr Song had attacked our students, it will help to gain our trust from the humans. You have to let the human see the evidence when necessary."

"..."

"Jeongyeon, you there?" Jihyo asked, concerned.

"I, Yoo Jeongyeon, the Vice Head Prefect, will follow and back up Park Jihyo, the Head Prefect, no matter what." said Jeongyeon. "I promise you I will bring you the backup as soon as I can sort the things out with Tzuyu's father. I'll ask Nayeon to help me, too."

Jihyo felt a rush of wanting to cry. This is her best friend, Jeongyeon. Her human best friend. "Thank you."

"No problem, Miss Vampire. Be safe and come back, promise?"

Jihyo smiled. "I promise, human."

Then they laughed.

 

Jihyo went and take a taxi to the address Mr Song had written down. It took about an hour from the city center.

She checked her pockets, in which she brought her pendant, which should be on her necklace but she decided not to let Mr Song see it for the time being. The pendant is her weapon, and she can turn it to her weapon whenever she wants. It's a common vampire weapon.

She didn't knock on the door when it opened itself.

"Ms Park, I've been expecting." Mr Song smiled at her presence. "You're a smart girl."

"I don't need your compliment," she said. "You have Tzuyu and Sana, don't you?"

Mr Song's smile extended more. "Yes, of course. And you've came to make a deal?"

"What can I offer you?" Jihyo followed Mr Song into his stronghold, knowing exactly that she's walking into a devil's hell.

He turned, "Still the old one, Ms Park."

"Join you and the rebels?"

Mr Song nodded. "As I've said, you're a smart girl. Also, a responsible friend."

"Where are they?" she asked.

"You'll meet them once we have a deal. You join the rebels full-heartedly, then I'll let Tzuyu and Sana go, once you've completed your mission."

"Which is?"

"Help me to attack other strongholds until the vampires agree to be with me - to attack the humans."

Jihyo's face darkened. "That is...too long."

"No discount for this."

Jihyo gritted her teeth. "I'll join you."

"Then we'll meet your friends now." Mr Song gave a victorious smile.

 

Tzuyu woke up in a room. To be precise, a bright room. Very bright.

The brightness is too much that it hurts her eyes, every inch of her skin, and she felt uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.

The light is too strong, stronger than a vampire can tolerate. This is too much...it hurts...

Tzuyu shut her eyes close, trying to get up from the floor. Her right hand touched the wall, slowly making out the layout of the room. She took one step after another, carefully going for another step.

She reached out her left hand to her waist, much to her expectation, there was no dagger. Tzuyu tried her pockets, and found a vampire candy, which had probably dropped out last night when she took one from the box, but the box wasn't there.

Tzuyu was hungry now, she wanted to put the vampire candy into , but then stopped right before she put it inside. She's not very hungry, not until she can't hold it, she won't take the candy. It'll serve as the last resort for eating this.

She then sat down on the same spot she had woke up. The room was empty except for a mattress.

Tzuyu tried summoning her dagger, searching for the presence of it in the stronghold.

Shouldn't be too far...

"Ms Chou, Song wants to meet you!" it's Mr Do.

Tzuyu took a deep breath. Leaving this hell makes me meeting the devil.

She walked beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter