If i can repeat the time

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day Seungri was found lying on the floor of the bathroom, his mother shocked just crying and shouting for help, the deepening sadness and stressed made Seungri’s body can’t bear and finally he’s fall and unconscious, his mother just praying that Seungri and his baby would be fine. After arrived at the hospital seungri  immediately taken to the emergency room, seungri’s parents waited anxiously for the worst possible that would happen, especially his mother.

"doctor choi how about my son’s condition?"

"ehmm ... mr.lee and mrs.lee sorry I have to tell you that the condition of your son getting worse, his blood pressure is very high, this could be due to stress, but what worries me more is the baby, if his blood pressure continues to rise then it will be fatal for the baby, and the worst possibility is his baby will die "

"What?" Seungri's mother was shocked and cried in her husband's embrace, she unable to hear it, how suffered his son is.

"doctor please do something to save my son and his baby, please doctor"

"the thing I can do for now is try to stabilize his blood pressure, but if in 24 hours seungri’s condition is not stable then I have to do the last step"

"What is it doctor?" Seungri's father tries to be tough for the sake of his wife and son, because right now it's needed in this condition

"we have to abort the baby"

"no..." Seungri's mother shook her head in disbelief at what she heard

"I’m sorry I have to do it, because if we keep the baby it will be dangered for seungri’s life, because the medicine that given is a high dose that is dangered for the baby, but those drug will give after waiting 24 hours, we still hope that his blood pressure will be stable without the high dose drug, I hope so "

“please do anything doctor”

“I will mr.lee”

"thank you doctor"

They never imagined time would be a scariest thing for Seungri’s parents, because they hope that within 24 hours his blood pressure will be stable, they just sit in front of the emergency room, holding each other hopes everything will be fine, they keep praying this nightmare will pass, doctor choi keeps watch over seungri’s condition with his lab assistant, he feels sorry for seungri because for him seungri is like a friend, they knew each other through jiyong, coz he is the personal doctor of Jiyong’s family for long time.

“doc is he mr lee seungri, mr kwon’s husband?”

“yes he is, you know him?”

“didn’t he and his husband came for fertility check three months ago? "

"Yes they are"

"What's wrong with him doctor?"

"high blood pressure, he is pregnant, very risky for his baby, his problem is very complicated"

"what happen doc?"

"he was pregnant but his husband's fertility test results stated that he was barren"

"barren?"

"yes"

"It’s impossible, I think there is a misunderstanding doctor, mr kwon is not barren, because I checked it in the laboratory, and the result he was fine"

"what do you mean yuri shi? but why does the result test state jiyong is barren?"

" I have tested it twice, and the result is same, mr.kwon not barren doctor, I have to make sure again to era shi my friend in laboratory"

After doctor choi and his lab assistant checked to the laboratory that there was a technical error, the lab results of jiyong and seungri were accidentally exchanged with another couple who also checked their fertility on the same day, what a cruel fate.

“how come you’re so reckless like this, because of your fault I convey the wrong information to mr.kwon"

"I’m sorry doctor" the lab assistant just stands bowed feeling very guilty for his carelessness, because it also concerns the integrity of doctor choi as a doctor.

"oh my god, i have to tell mr.kwon immediately "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong tried to continue his life without seungri, although it’s so hard for him but he tried to be strong, but still he can not lie to himself, no matter how hard he try he still feels empty wihout his husband by his side, he was used to wake up and sleep together with seungri, eat and watch together, although sometimes the food is not tasty even burnt, but now all that feels strange to Jiyong, it's been a few months since Jiyong lived without seungri, he tried to forget his loneliness by drinking with youngbae at the club until jiyong drunk, and babbling about seungri leaving him, seungri not love him anymore and prefer the baby than him unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter