My bipolar husband

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's suffering days still continues, it gets worse, he does not expect the change of seungri’s behaviour caused by hormonal changes after his pregnancy in the sixth month will make jiyong’s life become bad dream, he can not even do anything, he can only try to think positively because seungri changed that way not because of his own will, but because of his pregnancy conditions that make him like that, every time seungri started moody, jiyong can only try to be patient, taking a deep breath while his chest and chanting his favorite mantra "be patient, remember seungri is pregnant, for the sake of the baby, you can do it jiyong" poor jiyong (muahahahaha,,,I’m sorry that’s my devil laugh,author please be serious, okay back to story).

This is some of many syndrome of bipolar seungri:

 

Shopping like maniac

Actually shopping activities are reasonable, especially for women, is considered strange because previously people do not like shopping, just after pregnancy and then fond of shopping, it also applies with seungri, although he is not a woman but his pregnancy makes his attitude beyond women, he likes shopping here and there moreover for the needs of the baby then his face will sparkle and will forget about his foot which is cramped because it walked too long.

“ji,,,which one the cutest one? Blue or pink?” seungri showing baby clothes to jiyong

“blue”

“really? But what if our baby gender is girl then we can’t use it”

“then the pink one”

“mhmmm,,,but what if our baby is a boy it’s not funny if he wearing pink clothes” seungri pouting while keep looking to the baby clothes, meanwhile jiyong just stood there and trying to be calm, taking a deep breath.

“jiyongieee,,,what should I do now? I’m confused”

“ri I guess we can’t shopping for now, because we haven’t know what is our baby’s gender”

“why? But I want to”

“it’s better if we do ultrasonography check first, after that we will know the of our baby, how about we do it today? "jiyong try to persuade seungri to go home, because they have been around the mall for more than three hours, jiyong worried if seungri too tired

"sounds interesting, okay then"

"huufff ,,, thank god" jiyong whispered to himself, finally able to breathe a sigh of relief and took seungri’s hand, but not long when they walked towards the exit door suddenly seungri saw a shop which full of baby strollers.

"waoowww ,, look,,,look ,,, the baby strollers is so cute" suddenly seungri let go of his hand from jiyong’s grip and walk toward the store.

"jiyongieee ,,, which one the cutest one? blue or pink?"

“be patient, remember seungri is pregnant, for the sake of the baby, you can do it jiyong” for the umpteenth time jiyong recited the mantra again and again.

 

The laziest seungri

Before seungri get pregnant he is the most diligent in everything, sports, cooking, cleaning the house, even washing clothes, but now all that remains a story of the past, because now seungri become the most laziest person in the world, even moving from bed jiyong must persuade and even carry him to go out and eat with jiyong in the dining room, and he’s smart enough playing his card "jiyongieee ,,, our baby gets bigger and heavier, I'm hard to move" and for the umpteenth time jiyong exhaled and surrender.

 

You smell, go away

The y, handsome and fragrant jiyong is only story of the past, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter