Kwon Hyun Gi, Kwon Seung Gi, Kwon Marvella

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I want to apologize because it took long for me to update this story because lately I’m very busy with my works at office, but the main reason is nown have been a month I have started my day as as a college student, actually I want to share this good news, because I got a scholarship for master degree, thanks to God. So I hope everything goes smoothly during college, and I can have more time to write, and the last but not the least, I hope you still waiting and enjoying all my stories, thank you for your supporting, I really appreciate it, have a nice day everyone, thank you.

 

Being a parent is a blessing, but at the same time it’s hard, because having one child makes you a parent, having two or three, you are a referee. But that is love, so simple, they gush and shower them with affection, because they are cuddly, helpless, and irresistible. But as their babies turn to cry, they become real people. When it’s just one child, we can keep our cool, but when multiple children do it at once, well,,,eventually momma’s gonna blow.

 

That’s what Seungri’s feels, feeling happy mixed with fatigue makes seungri a little emotional, but luckily their parents come to help, that's what parents for don't they. on the birthday of their triplets grandchildrens to this world, is the happiest day for them, because grandchildrens are the things they most want more than anything, because not only jiyong and seungri want the same thing, their parents also want to be called grandpa and grandma one day.

 

There is funny story but also touching at the same time when their parents came to hospital at the day when their triplets been born. Specially jiyong’s parents, his mom keep shouting “oh my god, I can’t believe this, three??? Omo..omo..omo..jagiya look at them, it’s not a dream right? please pinch me” so jiyong’s father pinch her “yah..jagiya,appo, it’s hurts” “but you’re the one who told me to pinch you” “but I’m just kidding, you pinch me for real” jiyong’s father tsked his wife for being cute but childish, and seungri’s parents can only laugh at the behavior of the old couple.

 

“jiyongah, have our children bathed?”

Seungri asked when he was drying his hair, he just finished taking a shower after taking care of all their babies's needs for today's party held in their house, because this is an important party for them because this occasion is a celebration of their babies's birth, and the people invited are the main family of the Kwon’s family and Lee's family, along with several important partners from both sides of the family who participate in celebrating their happy day.

 

“yes honey, don’t worry they are in the right hands, their grandmas and also their grandpas”

Jiyong smiled while hugging his husband from behind who is standing in front of a mirror, he was very happy because today was the happiest day of his life, his beloved husband looked so handsome and shining today, his motherly aura made him look more beautiful, and this made Jiyong love him more.

 

“you look so happy” Seungri held his husband's face against his shoulder while jiyong's another hand around his waist.

 

“so much honey, because my first happiness in my arms now, and my other happiness in another rooms with our parents, you and our babies are my everythings now and the most importants things in my life, so what else do I need to ask, nothing, only you and our babies my love”

Jiyong smiled broadly while closing his eyes, sniff the scent of soap from his husband's body, the scent he really liked, strawberry.

 

“me too baby, you and our babies are the bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter