If I know

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak, sometimes it’s also means that you are strong enough to let go, maybe this time that is what is felt by seungri, he decided to let jiyong free from his life, but that does not mean from his heart also.

Because for him jiyong is the only love he has, love can happen many times, but fall in love only once, that's the principle of love life for seungri, for him jiyong is his first and last love.

His heart already full of love and memories along with jiyong, the most precious thing that can not be judged by anything, even all the wealth in this world can not buy and seize all those wonderful memories from him.

His heart which is now fragile must be held tightly by him so that he could live his life with all that remains, the daisies symbol of their baby's memories are the greatest source of strength for him.

When the loneliness and sorrow comes back, seungri can only cry and hug it, this question always arises in his mind, whether he is not worthy to live happily with the person he loves?

Is happiness just a false word that will never be real? why everything was so dark and empty? he tried to keep walking trying to get out of the dark tunnels of betrayal, but he still could not find a speck of light that might give him hope to survive.

The day jiyong came to seungri’s house begged for his forgiveness also make him broken into pieces, it never crossed in his mind to make Jiyong begging and kneeling in front of his house like a beggar.

Because for seungri his love will always be there for jiyong, but the thing that happened that night has changed everything, his happy life with jiyong snatched away by another woman from jiyong’s life in the past.

“ri my son I know this is very hard for you, but you should really think about it carefully, because after this appa will not allow you to come back and regret it all, are you sure of your decision?"

"I do not know if my decision will make me regret or not, but one thing is for sure this is the best thing I can do right now, I do not want to get stuck with all this grief appa, it's really hurts"

"I know dear, omma can feel your sadness, but whether it should be this way?"

"I love him so much omma, but the more I try to forget the pain the more i think about it, what should i do omma, please tell me?" seungri crying in his mother's embrace, his agony make him hopeless, not know what to do.

Meanwhile jiyong still in his desperateness, he almost lost his sanity to think about what seungri’s have said to him, his last word before he turn around and leave him cry and kneel beg for his forgiveness always ringing in his ears.

“ji,,,at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life, just go”

Sometimes this life needs a miracle, and right now that's what Jiyong really needs, he can only hope a miracle will happen once, if it can make seungri back to his embrace, then he will do anything for the miracle.

Talk about the miracle that is currently the most needed by jiyong, but the opposite thing is happen, because the woman who has made seungri go from his life is currently in his office by forcing in and break through without permission.

"what happen dae?"

"sorry sir this madam is forced to go in to meet you, I've said you do not want to be disturbed"

Jiyong averted his eyes from daesung toward chaerin, how dare she come in without notice.

"I want to talk to you ji”

"you can go dae"

"but this madam sir..."

"it's okay"

Daesung nodded and came out with from Jiyong’s room.

"What do you want?" Jiyong asked him with a flat and cold expression, because he did not want to linger long in one room with chaerin.

"oppa that night why do you go away without hearing my explanation, and then you go back to korea without telling anyone including me"

"I have no obligation to anyone to report or notify my whereabouts, including you"

"but I'm your friend oppa, I'm worried about you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter