Miracle

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“oh god ji, I’m tired, this nausea would kill me for sure” seungri said under his breath, he standing beside a sink while jiyong hold seungri in his arms, seungri has been vomiting many times since morning, his pregnancy this time is really different from his previous pregnancy, this time really test his patience till it’s limits.

“I know baby” Jiyong feel sad and very concerned about seungri’s condition who looks very weak because of continuous vomiting, every time seungri trying to eat or drink, then each time it also his stomach will refuse and spew all the food and drinks, be it milk, juice, even water , Seungri is really tormented, but the more tormented of all is jiyong, because he feels helpless, do not know what things can help to alleviate the suffering of his husband.

 

Seungri’s pregnancy has entered the third month, for three months also seungri start feeling excessive dizzy and heavy nausea, he can just lie down and sit every time the nausea is reduced, to stand alone he should be assisted or trying to hold on to something, this really makes Jiyong so worried, because seungri has never experienced this in the previous pregnancy.

“JI!!!” early in the morning suddenly seungri scream from the bathroom, jiyong startled and wake up from his slumber, he then heard seungri cries and immediately ran to the bathroom.

“what happen baby?” he was shocked to see Seungri standing in front of the closet while holding his stomach and leaning against the wall with his trousers sliding down to his knees.

“oh my god, ji I’m bleeding”

“what?” jiyong who also felt panick can’t hear clearly what seungri said.

“there is blood on my underwear, oh god I’m scared ji” he grab jiyong’s hand and hold it tight

“oh god, calm down baby, I’ll take you to the bed first, and then we’ll go to the hospital,okay”

“okay” then seungri nodded but his face tells everything that he really scared, his tears keep streaming down on his face, seungri lie down on bed while jiyong make a call to doctor choi and tells everything, on their way to the hospital jiyong keep holding seungri’s hands and give him soft squeeze on seungri’s finger and keep chanting to his husband that everything will be okay, their baby is fine, but truthfully jiyong also scared with all the possibilities would be happen after they arrived in the hospital and doctor choi would tell them what truly happen.

 

When they arrived some medical officers and also choi doctors had been ready in front of the hospital entrance and headed straight to their car and carried seungri to sit in a wheelchair and headed straight for the emergency room. After thirty minutes of first aid, jiyong has been waiting outside patiently but also so worried at the same time, he keep pacing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter