Deep down in my heart I still hope you will be there for me

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So for all of you my dear subscribers, I have problem with the time, that I can’t promise you update once in a week since I have many things to do at office and also my quality time with my family, but I hope you will understand and still be with me till this story is complete, would you do it for me please??? okay then since last chapter is still an angst one, then for this week I present you a short chapter of our forever favorite couple’s the sweet chapter,I hope you like it, please enjoy it.

 

 

Jiyong POV

All my father-in-law's words are still ringing in my ears, I am slowly assaulted with all the facts and truths, my father-in-law is a very supportive parent for his son, and I admit all the attitudes that are inherited to Seungri greatly amaze me, he is so strong still accept me what I am even though I have repeatedly hurt him, but he is still there for me, he’s always put aside all his ego, even his hurtache to grant my wish to be with him for a day in jeju island.

 

If I became seungri I might not be that strong, maybe long ago I've left everything and even this world, but maybe if my son was alive I might be able to survive for him, for my baby kwon so hyun, I missed him so much, my heart getting torn everytime I remember my baby, if only my baby is still alive maybe this would not happen, if only my baby is still alive maybe in this time me, seungri and our baby have already on bed laugh, and play with our baby in his room, holding him up, singing a song to put him to sleep, even sleeping together and wake up the next morning together, panic when he has a fever, or laugh when I can not change his diaper, but now it's all just a dream, a beautiful dream that the next morning will turn into a bitter reality I can never forget.

 

Somehow I suddenly longed to go home to a house that I had left for quite a long time, a house that had been a dream house with the person I loved so much, my feet kept walking down the path I knew so well that I finally arrived at a building that can make me smile like an idiot every time I go home and imagine him waiting for me, is he still waiting for me to come back? is it too much if I wish he was still waiting for me there with a smile on his face? Is it too much if I wish he is still love me even I’m an imperfect husband who may not be able to make him happy like my father in-law’s wish? I know maybe there is this person who can make him happy and live a perfect marriage ever like his dream, but still I could never have imagined him marrying another man other than me, I know how selfish my love was.

 

Slowly I tried to walk my foot to a door that would stop my breathing and my heart pounding every time I imagined him opening the door for me, with his sweet smile he would greet me, pull my hand and hug me tightly , kissing his lips and inhaling his scent, oh god how much I miss him, I'm afraid I'll never be able to see his face, hug his body and sleep on his lap. My seungri, my beautiful seungri, If god give me this last wish I will definitely use my last wish to see him and hug him until the end of my life, because I can not live without him, I'd rather die in his arms than live far from him.

 

I dared to open the door and take my breath as deep as I could before I stepped my foot inside, I closed my eyes and slowly opened it until I saw a figure I missed sitting on the couch holding a photograph with a smile but while shedding tears , in a whisper I called him because I was afraid he would disappear from my sight if I shouted, I'm afraid this is just an illusion.

“seungri…”

I walk slowly and try to stomp my feet as quietly as possible because I do not want him to disappear from my sight, I still want to see his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter