Welcome to the world our triplet

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long time and process in hard pain to giving birth the triplet, when jiyong thought that seungri would hopelessly give up because he already knew that the struggle to give birth to a baby is a battle between life and death, and Jiyong know very well what it feels like because this is not the first time jiyong accompany seungri in the delivery room, the scream, the blood which is flowing down, and the sweat is the prove how giving birth is one of a very essential life struggle that no alpha man might be able to do whether they are the strongest creature, as his nature is merely an omega who possesses that special power, the power of conceiving and giving birth to a baby of the fruit of love between an alpha and an omega in love and binding their sacred love to in a promise of marriage that will accompany and will always be there in all things in their marriage and birth is one of them, the thing that just jiyong do, accompanied his most beloved omega during the process of giving birth to their babies.

 

For the first time since the babies were born finally jiyong and seungri get to hold the baby in their arms, in their warm hugs, even when the babies get inside seungri’s room all their full attentions were withdrawn by itself, the babies aura bring the happiness to the room, more to seungri and jiyong, automatically smiley face on their faces, smile is understatement but also bring the joyfull tears streaming down on seungri’s cheek, because he definitely the most happy person in that room, ofcourse and why not, the person who bring the babies into this world, his struggle for almost ten months bring the babies in his belly is the most exhausted but also the experience he would never able to forget for the rest of his life, bring the triplet in his belly is a real miracle for him, because for almost three years he did everything to make their dream came true, having baby, jiyong’s family private doctor even trying to give their best effort and treatment for baby tube, but all are failed, jiyong and seungri even trying team doctor from abroad, but the result also the same, failed. But jiyong and seungri never despairing and stop of praying for a miracle for their prayers and wishes to be answered, and now their prayers and wishes are actually answered even if they are given more than one baby, they are given triplets.

 

“good morning sir” the nurses bring the babies in

“good morning” jiyong answered and turn his head toward the door

“for now we bring the babies for feeding, and then after that we will take the babies back to their room” the nurse lifted the first baby into seungri’s lap, and right out of the room.

“hey look at him, my big baby boy, ouw you so cute” seungri’s hold his small fingers and kissed him.

“yes, he’s so cute, like you babe” jiyong said while kissing seungri’s cheek.

“but he is more cute, look at his cute face ji, he really look like you when you were baby, look at him” seungri pulls his shirt and directs the to his baby's mouth, and automatically the baby opens his mouth and seungri’s slowly.

“ouw…my baby so thirsty, slow down baby you have all the time” seungri laughed amused to see his baby who eagerly of drinking milk.

“hahaha…he so cute, How does it feel?”

“a little bit strange and tickling, but surely I'll get used to it” seungri smiling and turn his smiley face to jiyong.

“yeah, sure” jiyong’s turn to smiling back, his smile full of adoration for his lovely husband, like proud to the fullest because he’s so lucky to have s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter