The First Met

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I’m really sorry it takes me long enough to update, well, since I promised someone and most of you agreed that I need to make a chapter of jiyong and seungri first met, so I decide to writing it down, please enjoy.

Love and broken heart are two things that are always side by side, why? because jiyong has a reason for that. Love is a word that makes everyone happy, crazy and blind to reality, but that is the power of love, love can make a man like kwon jiyong, forget the title he carried since he was born, the son of a South Korean billionaire, he is the son of a most respected businessman not only in South Korea but also in Asia. But for the sake of love, he hides that fact, because he wants to be himself, because all this time he always gets special treatment when everyone knews who he really is, he is tired of all that, because their treatment will be different and fake, he prefer everythings that are natural and sincere.

 

He was 22 years old who studied in management at the number one economic faculty in South Korea, although he knew his parents could send him to any great faculty in this whole world, but he preferred his own country, the reason is he don’t want to far away from his parents, but the most one is his mother, because he is mama’s boy, no wonder because he is the only son.

 

By the way talk about love, yes he’s being in love with someone, actually a girl from his college, but different major, she is an art student who majored in modeling and acting, according to him she is the most beautiful girl he ever seen, and he is ready to do everything for her, even if she asked for his life, he ready to give it, that’s the power of love that he feels for her. He said that she is cute and pure, and he feels that she is the one for him, and before they graduate he will asked her to marry him. But not for his best friends since forever youngbae, his full name is dong youngbae, who knew jiyong since they were three years old.

 

“I told you bae she is a good girl, why you hate her so much?” and Jiyong has asked the same question dozens of times but Youngbae also has answered with dozens of the same answer.

 

“and I also told you that she is a ”

 

“bae, I’m warning you, never say that word again, do you understand?” till now Jiyong was patient enough to hold back his emotions every time he heard the word that insulted his girlfriend, and he was almost fed up because it came out from his best friend’s mouth.

But youngbae has a strong reason for that, because he saw with his very own eyes that Jiyong’s girlfriend, Lee Chaerin had an affair with some handsome and rich men out there, because she was a woman who was obsessed with popularity, wealth and attention. Youngbae don’t want to imagine that his bestfriend would be hurt so badly by showing him the video of Chaerin's cheating on him with another man, he can only protect Jiyong by giving him the forever warning to jiyong that chaerin is not a good woman as he thought so far.

 

But jiyong is jiyong, he is blind by his love for chaerin, when he loves a person too much he could be a blind man with the fact surround him that maybe can hurt him more directly or even vice versa, keep him away from pain and more broken hearts before he falls deeper. And he could be a sensitive and emotional man who gets angry quickly if the person he loves betrayed him, and makes everything even worse when he lost his trust on someone, he is definitely one of a kind.

 

The thing that chaerin might not get completely from jiyong is fame and money, because the jiyong she knows so far is an ordinary guy who is handsome and genius on their college. She is interested in jiyong because he always gets an award for being the best student every year, but the jiyong behind all of that which is she doesn't know at all is the only heir of Kwon Company the biggest business emperor in south korea even in asia, because jiyong deliberately covered it all from her, and he planned to tell all of that to chaerin today.

 

“and you know bae I want to propose her today” jiyong was so happy to tell about his plans to youngbae, but youngbae was really surprised to hear the propose word, he had to rub his ears if maybe he heard wrong.

 

“you got be kidding me, you’re not serious, do you?” youngbae have to make sure that jiyong not serious about what he has just said before.

 

“what? Do you think I’m joking?” jiyong’s like he’s not ing has time for things like this, let alone for a girl like chaerin, his girlfriend.

 

“hell yeah, because she doesn't deserve you, she’s a ” and youngbae not like the idea of jiyong’s good intentions or whatever it is he has in mind, as long as it is about chaerin, youngbae would not stay calm and become as a good friend as he is.

 

“and I will ing kill you for said that word again, I swear bae if one more time you say that ing word, you will never see the sun again, like your name, sun my ” with that jiyong out of their class room, because he hate the idea they fought over his girlfriend.

 

Jiyong has planned everything, from where and when he will be proposed her girlfriend, it takes everything of him, his mind, his emotion, even his tears, because he scared, what if everything doesn’t go his way, he know that chaerin is a popular girl in his college, and all boys were going crazy for her, but one day when jiyong find out that chaerin fell in love with him shocked is an understatement, but more to “am I really the person she fellin love with? she is beautiful, smart, and y, why?” that questions always been keep asking by jiyong since chaerin confessed her love to him, but one thing for sure he will make sure that everything he has planned for today is not gonna messed, he think, but the fate say otherwise.

 

“oppa I wanna say something” jiyong trying hard to make him not to look nervous, but his heartbeat says otherwise, his hands started to cold and sweat, what does chaerin wants to say? why does her face look so serious? is it possible she can read his mind that jiyong will do something important today? or maybe is it possible that she the one who will propose to him first since chaerin love him so much all this time since day one they started dating.

 

“ah yeah, go on” his heartbeat began erratic

 

“oppa,,, I want us to break up” a loud thump in jiyong’s chest, break up? A word that never across his mind.

 

“and I think I can't continue this relationship anymore, because I want to pursue my dream as a model in america”

 

“what?” jiyong really can't say any words, what mistakes did he make that makes the girl he love the most decided to end their relationship? what he missed all this time that makes her slipped out of his hands.

 

Jiyong was left alone standing on the roof with his broken heart, everything he had imagined and dream for his happy life with his beloved one was shattered to pieces when chaerin said the word that hurt him deeply, he never thought everything was destroyed in the blink of an eye, including himself.

 

“I told you,she is a ” youngbae whom being on and on and on about the called chaerin, can’t hold his anger anymore when he heard the sad news, even it makes him more sad because his bestfriend crushed in front of his own eyes, he never saw jiyong this sad as long as he knew him. Jiyong become more even devastated when chaerin give back all of Jiyong's gifts for her, including the ring he bought as a gift to celebrate their first anniversary.

 

Since that day, jiyong’s life became miserable, his heart really broken into pieces, the cool and very handsome kwon jiyong being grumpy and quiet, he rarely talked and hang out with his friends anymore, he always gives the same reason, whether he is not feeling well or he is not in mood.

 

Youngbae like lost his bestfriend forever, because jiyong is rarely seen on campus, even his cellphone is often out of reach and there is no news from him at all, he really cut himself from the world even from his family and good friends. It’s really makes youngbae sad even more and doesn't want to see his best friend fall in sadness even longer, he must do something to bring back the old jiyong.

 

“yow bro, long time no see” and jiyong really surprised to see youngbae in his room, because he told the whole house that he didn't want to be bothered by anyone, but his parents were sick of seeing jiyong always shut himself in his room and didn't even want to come out at all.

 

“what the ? What are you doing here?” jiyong’s faces like he doesn't want to deal with anything for now.

 

“I missed you bro, and I wanna tell you something”

 

“just to the point, and after that leave me ing alone”

 

“see,,I told you, that ing bring a bad influence on you, I never know this side of you, even I barely recognize you, you become more rude ji, thanks god finally she left you”

 

“just shut up, now tell me what is it?”

 

“well next week there will be an art performances on our campus, and you know there will be lots of beautiful girls there, so we can hang out looking for some cute girls, what do you say bro?” with a big smile and his blinking eyes youngbae tried to convince jiyong to accept his offer.

 

“arghhh,,,just ing get out of my room”

 

“why? You gonna love it bro”

 

“and you know exactly what is my answer for that” youngbae just raised his eyebrows a sign that he didn't know the answer to that, trying to pretend not to know to be xactly.

 

“NO, now get out of my room” and youngbae is youngbae, sometimes he will be stubborn and act like a child who won't move from his place before he gets what he wants, although jiyong must be forced to drag him out of his room.

 

“and I also do not want to hear no for my invitation, how long you will shut yourself in this room ji? if you want to be really alone you should go to the middle of the forest in South Africa or go to the mountains and become a monk there, more useful than shut yourself in this dark room, you can calm yourself down there even able to help a lot of peoples from their desperate life ”

 

“what the f,,,” jiyong became more upset, sometimes he thinks what he did in his previous life to have a friends like youngbae in the first place?

 

“c’mon ji, it has been three months since she is gone, do you think she loves you enough so she would left everything just for you? No ji, you saw that, even she left you for a dream that you and your money can give her more than she can imagine, but no, because she doesn't love you, she only loves money and popularity, she doesn't deserve you, you are too good for him man, and thanks god she knew nothing about the real you, if she knew I’m sure she will on her knees begging you to take her back as your lover, maybe even crazier, she would be the one who proposed to you instead”

 

Jiyong become more hopeless, and reality slapped him hard, everything that youngbae said is truth, maybe chaerin is not the one for him, but who? And where? How long he will be waiting for the right one? because his heart is suffered enough for the true love he wanted the most, will that person not hurt him as chaerin did? will that person sincerely love him as he sincerely gives his heart and soul to the person he loves? and now he said yes for youngbae’s desperate idea.

 

“that’s my friend yow, I’m glad to see you here bro, finally the monk came out of his hermitage”

 

“ you”

 

“I love you too bro” youngbae so glad to see the grumpy jiyong, because that’s better than the broken jiyong.

 

“I don’t know why I have to agree for your idea, I hope I would not regret it later”

 

“you won’t bro, trust me it will be the day you will meet someone who will change your world, today is the day you can never forget”

 

“yeah whatever”

 

Speaking of today is the annual inter-campus art celebration which is held every year, where all campuses in South Korea will be performing dancing, singing, acting and all the things that related to art will be shown, and this year Jiyong’s campus will be the host for this event. New peoples, new friends, new relationship is the thing would be normally happened when this kind of celebrations held every year, because many college students will be join to take participate in this event.

 

Youngbae trying hard to be a matchmaker for jiyong, he introduced all of his female friends, but none of them could attract jiyong's attention, he even started feels boring by saying hello, drinking and talking about everything that made jiyong want to throw up, because he felt all the women he knew were just very boring, he did not want to sacrifice his precious time just for the sake of an unnecessary conversation like this.

 

“bae I think I should back home, I’m tired”

 

“hey ji what’s wrong? You don’t like the party?”

 

“it’s not like that, but I can’t do it anymore okay, I just need time for my self”

 

“let me take you home”

 

“no no it’s fine, just enjoy the party”

 

“how can I enjoy the party when my friend not enjoying it at all? Just forget it” youngbae so upset, because he thinks that jiyong deserves a better life than tormented him self with all the things he doesn't need to lament.

 

“fine, I’ll stay, but you have to promise me, don't try to be a matchmaker anymore, I’m not stupid bae”

 

 

“okay…okay, fine” youngbae was forced to throw away the idea of pairing jiyong to a beautiful woman for now, because it’s useless.

 

All attention is suddenly turn to the voice of the host who asks all the audiences to clap their hands loudly because the show will begin, and it started with a song that will be performed by a man dressed in a white turtleneck shirt sitting in front of a piano. He started playing it and then a melodious tone and harmonious voice were heard from the violin that made the atmosphere even more serene, all the audience was carried away by the atmosphere, but not with jiyong.

 

In my world

In a place not visible

Needing air to live

 

The voice finally made Jiyong slowly turn his gaze towards the stage

 

In my world

Always with a bright smile

Did people laugh at me

 

Jiyong walked step by step and without realizing it he make his through all the persons in front of him to see more clearly the man who had the melodious voice.

 

So let’s fly

just you and i

Don’t cry, no I don’t cry

 

I’m always by your side

Singing you a song

Would you look at me now

Standing here…

 

Turning a blind eye to the day, I’m born again

Come out

In my world

I’ll hold and protect you

 

That voice, as if making jiyong feels like he is in another world, there is only him and that voice, so calm, the lyrics really hit his heart, he felt it was truly the deepest confession of someone who really fell in love with his lover, just the two of them, in their beautiful world, when no body can’t touch their beautiful love, such a wonderful dream that he wanted to feels so much and make it happen with his lover one day. He haven’t heard such a beautiful lyrics like that, simple but feels so deep. A pat from youngbae's hand that pulled jiyong’s arm made him wake up from his riverie.

 

“hey man, are you okay?”

 

“huh? ah yeah,I’m fine, ahm…I just need some soju”

 

“but you already have one” youngbae pointed to jiyong’s left hand

 

“I mean..ah...i want more”

 

“wow I don’t know that you drink a lot now”

 

Since that day jiyong become restless, he always think about the man and his beautiful voice, jiyong keep asking to himself what that man did to him, why he could take jiyong’s mind away just only hearing his voice, something inside his hearts that telling him to do something about that man, but how and why, he is a man for god sake, since he knew what the attracted or falling in love means was to someone whom a girl, a woman, not to the same gender, what happened to him, he is a normal alpha for god sake, not a gay one. But why his heart says otherwise, his mind and his heart not works in the same way if come to think about that man. His mind says that this is so wrong, he should not think about that man anymore, let alone his parents, maybe they are the first persons who would killed him if he trying to talks about that man. He trying hard not to think at all, but when the night came that man keep occupied his mind all night.

 

“bae I need to talk to you” atleast he still has someone like youngbae whom he could talk to all about his problem.

 

“go on, what happened ji?”

 

“well,ah,,,since you have a lot of friends, maybe perhaps you know someone that I want to know” actually jiyong feels so awkard to talk about this, but this is become real problem for him.

 

“uh-huh, and?” youngbae seems don’t know where is this conversations came from and how it should be ending.

 

“well,,do you know who is the guy who sang during the event yesterday?”

 

“which guy? Who are you talking about?” youngbae even more confused with jiyong’s questions.

 

“the guy who sang a mellow song, remember?” jiyong hopes that youngbae will know who he meant, because it’s really a big deal for him asking about a guy to youngbae, a guy he doesn’t even know.

 

“a guy? Are you sure it’s a guy, not a girl?” youngbae try to confirmed that it’s a girl, because from all his friends that he introduced to jiyong were all girls, not a guy.

 

“no it’s a guy, he sang about love song, remember?” youngbae feels even more confused, because since when jiyong attracted to a guy.

 

“a guy? And love song? Are you sure?” jiyong felt that youngbae was starting to be suspicious of his question.

 

“just forget it”

 

“no..no..no,tell me who is that guy you’re talking about?” youngbae tries not to look awkward for this strange question of jiyong, but trying to understand why jiyong asks about a man to him.

 

“I don’t know bae, that’s why I’m asking you”

 

“but what is with this guy?”

 

“well I don't know how to explain to you, because I my self don't know how to feel bae”

 

“wow,,wow,,hold on man, you make me even more confused. You just asking about a man, and now you talking about your feeling, what is this all about?”

 

“that’s why I’m asking you idiot, I don’t know why I’m feeling this way, and that is what I want to know the most, perhaps do you know the man who sang with a piano?”

 

“do you mean seungri?”

 

“his name is seungri?” suddenly jiyong feels very happy when youngbae mentions the name of the man who has taken his mind for a few days.

 

“well if I'm not mistaken he sing a song about in my world or something, is that the guy you're looking for?”

 

“yeah yeah,,exactly, do you know him?” at least a little hopes appear when his best friends knew about seungri, his new obsession.

 

“well not much, but atleast I know his full name, his name is lee seung hyun, and  his father is my father’s business partner”

 

“lee seung hyun” that name falling off his lips for the first time, and he started to like it, love it actually, and just saying that name make him smile for no reason.

 

“and his college?” jiyong sounded so excited but hurry at the same time, because he wanna know everything about his new crush.

 

“why you look so excited to know about him? Why?” youngbae needs an explanation, because this was the first time jiyong had been interested in other people's life, let alone a man.

 

“please bae not now, I’ll explain it later if I knew,okay, just tell me about his important information” after a long argument, youngbae gave up and gave information about seungri as Jiyong wanted, and the thing that makes jiyong more than happy is youngbae is willing to introduce seungri to Jiyong, it's an unexpected.

 

“thank you so much bae, I owe you”

 

“hell yeah, and you owe me an explanation about that friend of mine, do you hear me?”

 

“yes sir”

 

And the very much awaited day by jiyong come, the day he and seungri will meet for the first time as in personal way. for almost a few days jiyong's heartbeat had always beating every time he remembered that name, there was a feeling that was still not clear to him, whether it was black or white he didn't know, and he need to find it, and the way jiyong to find it a little bit too much, because Jiyong had to pay for his meeting with seungri, Jiyong was forced to spend quite a lot of money to make a party and invite seungri through youngbae with a reasonable reason, youngbae’s fake birthday.

 

“huft,,bae I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter