I hope it's not true

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At home, Seungri can’t help feeling so anxious about what would that Jiyong have talked with his mother at home, but he tried his best not to show it in front of Jiyong, he waiting for Jiyong back as soon as possible, he missed his husband so much, nowadays Seungri feels so sensitive, he doesn't know why but he can’t describe it. The very person he waiting for not arRived yet, he just killing time watching tv and drink cola his favorite dRink, and when he trying to focus watching a movie suddenly the front door opened and Jiyong gets inside.

“I’m home” Seungri turns his attention towards Jiyong who looks so tired and his face tells everything that he just needs rest and don’t wanna talk anything, but Seungri can’t hold it back and he walking near Jiyong.

“hai Ji how’s your day?”

“as usual, nothing great”

“are you okay?”

“yeah”

“Are you sure?”

“yeah Ri, I’m fine, just need some rest”

“you need something Ji? maybe I can prepare for you”

“Ri I’ve told you I don’t need anything, I just need to rest okay”

And then he just walked toward their bedroom not looking at Seungri at all, what is the most Seungri worried about seems to started come true, something wrong with Jiyong today, this all has to do with lunch with his mother this afternoon, he wants to know but the conditions do not allow him, even now he hesitated to enter their room afraid he will talk in a wrong condition and will certainly cause him to be awkward. when he entered the bedroom it looks like Jiyong in the bathroom, he tried to do something while waiting for Jiyong to come out of the bathroom but he is confused about what to do because from the beginning he already confused what he would do in the moment of unstable emotions like this.

Finally, Jiyong finished bathing and wearing a towel that hung on his waist, he tried to help Jiyong by getting his pajamas for him while Jiyong drying his hair. when Seungri want to give pajamas to Jiyong but Jiyong not looking at Seungri at all, he just stretched out his hand and asked for his pajamas from Seungri and wore it, heading straight to the bed and laying down his body, while sighing Jiyong trying to close his eyes, while Seungri standing in silent while confused with Jiyong’s attitude that suddenly cold to him, as he recalled this morning when Jiyong goes to work all is well nothing strange even this morning they make love before leaving for work. His curiosity made him unable to hold himself and go to bed and hugged Jiyong from behind while his head, he was silent for a few seconds trying to find the right words to break the awkward atmosphere.

“Ji”

“……”

“Are you okay?”

“……” no answer, but Seungri did not give up, he tries once again

“anything wrong today?”

Suddenly Jiyong turns his body away from Seungri and sits on the edge of the bed, he turns around and looks at Seungri who looks shocked by his unusual attitude.

“what happened Ji?”

“how many times I have to said that I’m fine, why don’t you understand?”

“but Ji you never acted this way”

“so how should I acted Ri, you tell me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter