Forgiveness

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

Tears kept falling down my face, but I couldn’t stop them no matter how hard I tried, I could see through my blurred vision his letter that broke my heart into pieces.

Slowly my knees are week till I broke down on the floor, I squeeze the letter like my heart right now, for a moment I want to vanish from this world, now he has gone from my life, my love, my seungri.

I shout and cry shed my sorrow, I don’t care if anyone hear my cry, the thing I know now that I have to find him immediately, apologize, beg for forgiveness, if necessary I will kneel before him pleading for the umpteenth time a chance to accept me back in his life.

I can’t live my life without him, I better lose everything than lose seungri, the love of my life, I took my cell phone from my pocket while pressing seungri’s phone number.

 

“please,,please,,seungri don’t do this to me”

the number you are pressing is inactive or out of reach area

“no,,no,,noooooo” I throw my phone away against the wall and then I grab the bed sheet and throw it away, I broke everything in the room till I’m exhausted and back to my senses.

I finally picked up my phone and see that how I broke it, suddenly I laugh as I think the phone and me are very alike right now, broken but not dead, how ironic my life is.

“hallo”

“bae”

“what happen ji?”

“he’s gone bae” I still can not hold back my tears if I say those words

“what do you mean?”

“seungri is gone” the more I say it the more I cry

“rilex ji, take a breath, where are you now?”

“in hotel Le meurice”

“wait for me, don’t go anywhere, and please,,,don’t do the stupid thing that you'll regret later, you hear me? I’ll be right there”

I hang up the phone and try to think what should I do now, I can’t think clear, I desperate need to be with seungri, explain everything that happened is not true like what he thinks.

He is everything for me, and I’ll be happy if we are together, because he is my happiness, he can never be replaced by anyone, I know he’s not my first but he is the last and forever.

 

How could he think that I will be happy with others.

How could he think of leaving me and going away.

He said he wanted to see me happy, but why he left, now he just makes me cry lamenting everything.

If he really loves me why he left without hearing my explanation.

How could he think like that.

“Ji”

he entered with a very worried face, I know he must think I will do the thing he feared the most, killing myself, because he knows seungri is my weakness, I'm not afraid that my business is destroyed, my wealth is gone, everything can be taken away from me and I'm not afraid, as long as it is not seungri.

“I need to find him bae, I need to tell him that all he saw and tought is not true”

“I know, but do you know where is he now?”

“I don’t know, but I will look for him anywhere, to the end of the world if necessary, if he goes to hell then I will go”

“I think for now we’ll looking for him in korea, what do you think?”

I took my phone and dialing my secretary’s number

“what are you doing ji?”

“dae send my private jet to paris right now”

“but sir your father…”

“I said ING RIGHT NOW”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter