Please believe me

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While on their way home the atmosphere in the car is silent, because jiyong still remembered all the words of doctor choi sayed during in hospital,is it all that said by doctor choi is the real thing?

flashback

"doctor choi, what are you talking about, i can not be infertile while my husband is pregnant, how can that be possible?"

"that's what I mean jiyong shi, how can, while your fertility test results state that you are barren"

"may be the result was wrong, or my husband is pregnant before the fertility check"

"but the age of your husband’s pregnancy is 9 weeks jiyong shi, while the lab has been three months ago I submit to seungri shi, so it's impossible"

"what? three months ago?"

"yes three months ago"

 

After they arrived at home, they remain silent and jiyong not even look at Seungri at all, and Seungri is so confused by Jiyong's suddenly cold behaviour immediately pulls Jiyong's hand and tries to talk.

"jiyong what happened? there is a problem with the results of the examination before? Is everything okay ji?"

"everything is not okay, what are you hiding from me seungri?"

"I do not understand, what do you mean ji?"

"You really do not understand or pretend to be innocent?"

"ji I really do not understand what are you talking about"

"well now I will ask you, who is the father of the baby in your womb?"

"what ?? jiyong do you seriously ask me that?"

"yes i'm ing serious ri, now answer my question" suddenly jiyong shouts and seungri shocked not expect jiyong will be that angry.

"of course you ji, who else"

"how long will you be lying huh? until the baby is born and I am deceived with all your lies and will take it for granted, that's what you want?"

"oh my god, jiyong do you realize what you've said? what do you mean? this is your baby, our baby"

"so what is the meaning of this lab test results huh? how can I have a pregnant husband while on this paper stating that I am ing barren, answer me ri, how can?"

Seungri did not expect Jiyong to find the lab results while seungri save it in a place that would not be found by Jiyong, he fell silent.

"why are you silent now, ing answer me" jiyong shouted at seungri

"jiyong the lab test results must be wrong, I'm sure it's wrong, you are not barren ji, this is your baby" seungri who try to approach and hold jiyong’s hands but he push seungri’s hands away.

“don’t touch me until you answer my question”

“jiyong please don’t do this to me, what kind of answers should I give ji, I don’t know what to answer "

"why? Because suddenly you are caught so you don’t know what the other lies you have to say, isn’t it?"

"what lies do you mean ji, i'm not lying"

"you ing lying and cheat on me, who is that bastard who has slept with you? answer me" jiyong shouting at seungri

"jiyong please don’t do this to me"

"I’m the one who should saying like that, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter