I told you he is mine and always be

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well since many peoples loves “friday” including me…hihihi…because after friday is saturday, it means holiday and weekend to come, yippiieee…so with humbly I’ll try to more enlighten your mood with this new chapter, here we go.

 

 

Seungri POV

I know I’m not the best and perfect human in this world, because no body is perfect, but still whatever I am and no matter what I’ve done I still the imperfect couple for jiyong, especially for my father in law’s eye, because for them the perfect criteria to be jiyong’s mate is an alpha woman, because kwon’s family ancestry mostly are alphas, so basicly I’ve extremely ruined their lineage, because I’m an omega man, more screwed for that, but sorry to say I can’t help it though, put the blame on jiyong, because he is the one who fellin love with me in the first place.

 

 I’m also the victim of him, because for his love I have dropped my parents' dignity in front of Jiyong's parents to support me to unite with the person I love the most, because everyone knows that the Kwon and the Lee are the mortal enemies, especially in business because they are in the same business, therefore our marriage news was the biggest scandal of the year at that time, for the first time the two biggest and famous families in south korea that had been known never to get along would meet in a bond called family, it is the most avoidable thing in terms of business for the kwons and the lees.

 

And now my marriage’s dignity also being at stake by my father-in-law, maybe even with my parents too, as they are witnesses of all my relationship processes with jiyong till now, they have witnessed all to my high and low side in my relationship with jiyong, even to the lowest one, so it give them the right to interfere with, even the right to make decisions for the good and even the destruction of my marriage with jiyong.

 

Since the day jiyong’s father text me to meet with him,  I have decided that whatever will happen, I will face it, because I know I must do it now or not at all, I deserve to be happy, I deserve to get someone's love even love from a kwon jiyong, because the love does not see the gender or the status of a person, love is love, everyone deserve it.

“good morning sweetheart” I startled when jiyong slid his hand on my waist when I busy prepared some breakfast for us, he pulled me to his chest and then he started kissing my shoulder and sliding to my neck, he to his heart content, it’s like he still can’t moved on from our non-stop make love last night, I just smile and hissed if I remember it, I really missed him, like he missed me.

“good morning honey” I put my hands on his hands and turn my head to his side kisssing his forehead, and swing our body to the left and right.

“what are you doing?” he asked

“cooked your rare favorite food”

“my rare favorite food?” he look confused

“ah-huh…guess what?”

“what?”

“nasi goreng with fried egg”

“what is that? have I ever eaten it?”

“ofcourse,when we spend our holiday in Bali, you said that the menu is one of your Indonesia’s favorite cuisine”

“ahhh…yeah..yeah…I remember it now” he noded and smiling like a cute boy, but then I don’t know why suddenly I remembered all my father-in-law's words at the time, it was very disturbing for me, I really want to solve all these problems including with the promise to my parents, that I will be happy and go far from this country, I have to solve it right now.

“jiyong”

“yes honey”

“I want to talk to you”

“sure”

“and it’s really important, because it is related to the continuity of our marriage”

Suddenly jiyong started tensed, he slowly loose his hold on my waist and turn my body around.

“what do you mean?” his worrying eyes staring at me

“I want to solved all the problems that have happened, and before I keep my promise to my parents, I want no problem left behind before I leave” I grab his hands on mine and give it a squeeze.

“what non sense..where will you go? Why?” jiyong started whining, and his eyes teared.

“please just listen to me first, will you?” I looking at him pleadi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter