Help me to understand

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry for not updating my story more than a week, well the same reason my another commitment at work, so for the umpteenth time I apologize, I hope you will not be disappointed at me, forgive me juseyooooo,,,well this is my short update special for all of you,please enjoy it.

 

Seungri POV

I know I should not doubt jiyong’s love for me, but when I saw him hugged by another person that I barely knew especially a woman, I can’t help that jelousy hit me, for the first time I saw jiyong hug another woman that tight, I came to think is she someone that important to jiyong till to the point that they have to hugged each other like that? In another room that nobody around just the two of them, the woman look not to let the hug end soon because she’s enjoying it, it’s look like they haven’t met for long enough, and I can’t see it, I turn around and try to hold my tears, but before it happens I know that youngbae hyung sense it.

 

"ehhh ,,, seungri" youngbae hyung who also saw Jiyong hugging that woman trying to distract my attention.

"hyung I suddenly feel unwell, I want to go back to the hotel and rest"

"do you want me to drop you?"

"no hyung, i come with a driver"

"are you sure?"

"yes hyung, i'm fine, see you again, bye"

"bye seungri"

 

When I walk away, many things and questions run in my head, who is that girl? What is she for jiyong? I want to ask by my self infront of jiyong at the time, but I know I have to hold my self because I don’t want to make a scene in front of jiyong’s friends especially his business partners, I know I have the right to do so because I’m jiyong’s husband, but as a husband I have responsibility to be a good husband, supporting him in good or bad situations, especially in important accasion just happen now, launching his fashion brand is one of his dream that came true, I don’t want to destroy it in a blink of an eye because of my jelousy, that’s why I choose to drag my self out of that place to clear my mind, it’s hard to breath, suddenly my chest feel tight, I need some space and air, I walk out with hurry steps without direction,I just know that I already in some parking area not far from the venue, and finally I can breath again, I exhale deeply while my tears streaming down in my face.

“oh god,hahhh,,,” my body trembled, my knees suddenly felt weak and finally I kneel and hold my chest, my tears keep streaming down, I try hard to hold it by wiping it away, but it kept fall. That scene keep running in my head, their hug, the woman’s smile, the way she touch jiyong, it’s like there is something special between them, I don’t want jumped to conclusion before I asked jiyong by my self, but not now, I’m here to support my husband, to be by his side in his one of special accasion, I try to put my self together, be a loyal husband and put my ego aside, wearing my self defenses called smile to make it look real, but still I’m a human.

 

After one hour to make my self calm, I decide to going back to venue at least I don’t make him more worry about me, because he has done all this for my happiness, when I taking my walk to the party room I saw jiyong dragged by someone to another room, and for the second time I saw him with the same woman, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter