Would you?

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

I’m an idiot, I’m the one who suggest to bring seungri to paris, with the reason having another honeymoon, make him smile again even I know he’s still sad over our baby’s death, but what happen now is I make him cry, even he say I broke his heart into pieces, he saw me with CL in kissing infront of him, if I’m in his shoes maybe I’ll do the worst thing that I’m never done before, but seungri just so calm, he slap me with his words, I never saw him so angry like that.

 

That night I try to talk with seungri, I go back to our hotel, but for my bad luck he’s not there, I called him but his phone is off, I’m panick because no body knows where is he, I feel so uneasy, many scenarios running in my head, I can’t even imagined, but I know he would not done that stupid thing, I call taeyang, everyone I know in paris in order looking for him, but nothing, big zero, he’s no where, I feel more frustrated, and it more worst when chaerin knock on my door.

 

“what are you doing here?”

“oppa what happen,why you leave me like that? are you okay?” and she get inside

“I’m fine” actually I’m not

“but why you leave so sudden?”

“I can’t talk with you now”

“but why oppa, why you look so miserable?”

“I say I can’t talk with you now, just leave me alone please”

“oppa why you so rude like this, I come to see you because I’m worried”

“I just need to be alone”

“ah,,,but oppa we have not finished talking yet, there is still something I want to talk about”

“chae this is not the right time for talking, and I guess we don’t have anything to talk about”

“oppa why you’re talking like that, as I say I’m sorry for the past, and I still love you so much”

“but I don’t love you anymore okay, it’s all in the past”

“what?”

“because of you I hurt him, because of you I make him cry”

“him? What are you talking about oppa, who is he?”

“it’s not your business, just go”

“no…before you tell me who is he” she refused to leave by demanding an answer to her question

“he is my husband you hear me” I shouted at her

“what? husband? Oppa you…”

“yes I’m ing gay, I’m not the kwon jiyong that you’ve known once, are you satisfied now”

 

I know this talking would not over soon, she is just stubborn as ever, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter