The moment

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After jiyong’s office incident seungri became more possessive, he starts to check jiyong’s mobile, his photos gallery, phone number, messages, sns, etc, nothing is missed by seungri, jiyong already tried to explain and convince his husband, but seungri is seungri, he will not believe if it's not him who check it by himself, even jiyong already make the password for his mobile still seungri managed to open it, is it jiyong that obvious about his secret number or maybe seungri turn to be a psychic. Seungri become more possessive if jiyong have a business travel schedule abroad, he call or text jiyong once per hour to make sure that jiyong is truly on his business meeting, Jiyong initially felt offended by Seungri's suspicious and jealous attitude, but in the end he could accept that Seungri's condition changed like that due to hormonal changes after he got pregnant, because back then seungri never that possessive. Even now jiyong’s new secretary recommended by seungri, he recruited by him self, he choosing a diligent, loyal, and the most important point is plain but smart enough become seungri’s spy in all jiyong activities while in office or outside. In the next three days jiyong will leave paris for signing a business deal with a business partner, jiyong is already trying to find a way to tell Seungri about his business trip to paris, but he has not found the right way, until one day.

"ji ,, today I have arranged the schedule to check my pregnancy, you must come with me, because this is for examination of the baby’s gender, I want you there beside me, because this is an important moment for us, okay honey"

"I can not promise baby, because I don’t know if I have a meeting or important schedule for today"

"you don’t have to worry ji i've ask your new secretary daesung shi to emptying your schedule for 3 hours, so you have no reason to refuse" seungri casually talk as if doing it is a natural thing without ask Jiyong first, and Jiyong can only gawked and barely believe with his husband's behaviour.

"seungri you should not just tell my secretary to emptying the schedule without having a discussion with me first"

"why? You don’t want to come with me?"

"It is not like that ri, but I also have important works to do, especially in the next three days I have to go to paris to finishing the deal with our new project there, you can not casually emptying my schedule like that ri, at least you should ask me first "

"what? you want to go to paris?"

"yes I must go to paris"

"why did you just say it now ji? why so sudden?"

"Actually I want to say it since yesterday, but with your attitude that always over reacted with everything, I decided to wait for the right time"

"then if I did not ask when you would tell me?"

"I do not know, maybe the day before leaving"

"what? but why?"

"because I do not want you to be panic and just think about it all day long, remember that you should not be stressed or panicked?"

"if you know, then why you're doing this to me ji? precisely if you tell me so sudden like this, that would be make me more panicked"

“I’m sorry ri, but today I have an important work to do”

“so in other words you can not accompany me today to the hospital? "

"I told you I can’t, what if your check-up schedule delayed to the next month?"

"what? next month? are you serious of what you just said? it's about my pregnancy, our baby, are you more concerned with your work than me and our baby huh? i'm disappointed with you ji"

“ri please listen to me”

But seungri got up from the couch and running towards the room while slamming the door, jiyong who confused did not know what to say, he just sighed while massaging his forehead, for now he can’t think straight, his head became more dizzy when he thought more about his husband's words, he finally decided to go to the office sooner than usual, jiyong also decided not to breakfast at home because he had lost his appetite due to their fight. Seungri feels very disappointed with Jiyong's decision, he feels that Jiyong very selfish because he’s more concerned with his bussiness than his own family, he tries not to think too much about it because he does not want to give a bad effect for the baby, but still his disappointment makes him unable to hold his tears and finally crying while lying in bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter