I'm sorry

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

After I receipt a call from jiyong, my heart become more hurt, why after I send him those message then he care to calling me now, why not before when I go to the hospital for ultrasonography check, because at the time I need him more than anything, this is one of our most precious moment, watching our baby's gender check, because this is our precious moment, I deeply regret that jiyong prefers his business dealings more than me and our baby, but the more I think about it the more sad it feels, my tears keep streaming down, I sobbing, trying to hold back my tears but I can not, I cry while my belly.

"baby ,, i'm sorry if papa crying, actually papa do not want to sad but papa can not hold it anymore, papa promise papa will not cry again" I try to share my sadness to my baby in my belly, because at this time I myself do not have friends for sharing my sorrow at this moment, there is only me and my baby.

"baby,,,daddy apologize for today he can not accompany papa to the hospital, but papa promise this thing will not happen again, and ,,, thank you dear till this day you stay healthy and strong, papa hope you stay strong and fight with papa till you are born, we can do it baby, you have to promise me you will be survive for papa and daddy, and you know, you are very handsome my baby, like your daddy "

I laughed while shedding my tears, I began to feel a little relieved after trying to talk to my baby, peoples said even though the baby is not born yet he can feel whatever we feel, both sadness and happiness.

 

Jiyong POV

When I hear the sound of his crying, I feel like the most jerk man in the world, because of my selfishness, my anger, I skipped the moment that we are most looking forward to, when he desperately needs me by his side watching the most precious moment in our life during our marriage but I easily missed it, how stupid I am, right now I really want to hug him, let him cry in my arms, I really can not wait to see his face, my omega, my seungri, once I get to the place he often visits when he is sad, I see him sitting on the bench of a park near the river bank, han river in the middle of seoul city, he stared far ahead, tears streaming down his cheeks, he his belly, I walked slowly towards him while staring at his figure from a distance , I did not realize that my tears streaming down my face, my chest feels tight and my heart is hurt to see how sad he is, sitting alone in the middle of seoul city, late at night.

“hai baby” I hugging him from his back, and rest my chin on his shoulder

“hai” he startled, but when he already recognize me, he leaning his head against my shoulder, and his hand my arm around his neck

"what are you looking at?"

"nothing"

"the air is very cold honey, let's go home"

"no ji, I still want to sitting here"

"Okay then, but before it" I started to open my coat and put on his shoulder

"You have to wear this"

I sat down and hugged him from behind, he leaned his head against my shoulder, and I started kissing his neck and inhaling his scent, I started to feel a little relieved just by inhaling his scent, I caressed his big belly, and I felt him began to relax in my arms, we just stayed in the same position for a few minutes without saying anything, just enjoying the beautiful view of han river, and seoul city at night with its colorful lights.

"i'm sorry honey" I started talking

"What for?"

"for not keep my promise, I let you for the second time alone when you really need me on your side" but he just silence did not answer anything

"You want to slap me?" I ask him

"What?"

"yeah just slap me"

"But why?"

"for being the most irresponsible husband and father in the world"

"i know, but i won’t do it"

"why?"

"because my mom said while pregnant we should not do bad things during pregnancy, mocking, beating, killing"

"killing?"

"uh-huh"

"Of course killing is not a good thing, that’s a bad thing”

“I know, but I wanna do it, maybe after this baby was born”

“what? you want to kill me?”

“yes”

“what?” I’m so shock when I’m heard it

“yes I wanna kill you, because you let me crying alone when I’m pregnant, alone at night, you don’t know how sad am I”

although he said it jokingly but I know from the tone of his voice he was very sad

"i'm so sorry honey"

"i know"

"may i see the picture?"

"what picture?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter