Love also means to let you free

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

He can’t answer my simple question, would he forgive me if I’m the one who hugged and kissed a girl infront of his face, he simply just looking at me and then slowly he staring down and looking everywhere.

“answer me ji, what would you do if I’m the one”

“I know I’m wrong ri, but I can’t answer your question”

“why? Because you knew that I would not cheating on you, because I love you so ing much to the point even you don’t believe on me when I said that I’m pregnant with your baby, but you more believed that ing doctor than me your husband, and you said that I’m cheating on you behind your back with another man, and you give me a divorce paper to end our marriage, but you know what? I trying hard to make you believe even you put me to make a decision to choose between you and our baby, do you know what I’ve been through to make a decision that one day I would not regret it even it would take my life”

I don’t know what has possessed me until I say everything I should not say, all the suffering that I keep this time finally I spilled it out, but somehow it makes me feel more relieved, he even more shock with my confession, his face turn red and and his eyes slowly glazed in tears

“you asked for a chance to make it up to me, make everything’s gonna be fine, but what happen now? Even you make it worse ji, what should I do? Tell me ji, if you in my position what should you do?”

I try not to crying, my cries last night have made my tears dry, I'm tired of crying, my cry will not change anything that happened last night, my words may have pierced through his heart to make him cry and kneel in front of me.

“seungri please don’t do this to me, I…” he hold my hand and he put his forehead on it.

“what comes to your mind at that moment ji? do you even remember me when you kissed her?" he more crying

“oh god, what I have done” he sobbing while hitting his chest

“I even doubted whether you still love me or not?”

“I love you so much ri, you know that”

“do you still love me even I make the same mistake as you’ve done to me?”

 

He keep crying and hold my hands, I felt sad and sorry to see him sobbing, but I have to try hard and firmly ask my position in his heart, is there still me in his heart, is he still really love me, because what he has done last night makes me hesitate with him , why is it so easy to let another woman hugged and kissed him, go to hell with the name of friendship ethics, but it should not be appropriate for a married person to kiss another woman or man, that's not right.

 

“ri what should I do to you to forgive me?”

“I don’t know ji, even your self can’t answer me”

“please give me another chance ri,please”

“you’ve asked once for it and I gave it, but what you do, you waste it ji, I don’t want to make the same mistake, it's hurt ji "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter