I'm suffer without you

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Jiyong is deeply hurt by the fact that his husband is pregnant when he finds out that he is barren is something that is still difficult to accept by his common sense, although his best friend has tried to open his mind saying that his husband may pregnant in the name of a miracle but it still remains difficult for him to accept reality, jiyong tries to keep all these facts on his own but the truth is that it was so painful made him unable to keep it up until finally he told to youngbae his friends since he was six years old, and youngbae as his best friend tried to be a neutral person on this issue, because he wanted to give advice that can ease the problem not vice versa, but his friend is still in emotional state that he must be very careful to give an opinion.

“jiyong are you sure will do that far? Don’t you really love seungri?”

“I do bae..I do, so ing much to the point I asked myself if the love I gave to him was not enough so he had an affair with another man behind me, and now he is pregnant, why bae, why?”

“should not you be happy if seungri pregnant? why do you even want to divorce him ji?”

“because I’m not the father of his baby, he is pregnant with another man”

“are you sure ji? Have you ever checked out the truth with Seungri?"

“I don’t need to bae because the results of the hospital have proven that I'm barren”

“you what?”

“I’m ing barren bae, do you think it makes sense seungri can get pregnant while I’m barren?”

“I’m sorry ji to hear that, but… I just wanna say that isn’t  it better you give seungri chance to prove that the baby is yours or not, I am afraid that you regret it later after decided so far, but this is only my suggestion ji, after all decision still in your hands”

After all the advice given by youngbae but not enough to make jiyong more calm, his still very frantic mind still mask his common sense so that his emotional side is more dominant to decide the things that ultimately makes him cry on his knees while holding a letter from seungri that breaks his heart and his feelings, he did not think seungri would decide to leave and prefer the baby rather than jiyong his own husband, he still hopes that Seungri loves him enough to abort the baby, but he is wrong now he is alone with his wounded heart.

“omma… I really love jiyong, why he doubts my love omma, what should I do to make him believe?”

“susshhh…I know baby… I know, you should stay calm and not be stressed, this is for the sake of your baby, because if you stress or depressed it will not good for your baby ri”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter