I Love, I always Love, That is my problem

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry for taking so long for update a new chapter, because I don’t feel to write for view days ago, but today I try to update a short chapter, so please enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Love can make you laugh, love can make you cry, jiyong and seungri have experienced the sorrowful side of love, but now they are on the crossroads of life, regretting their past and doubting their future, they have perhaps even concluded that they are unlucky in love, or maybe decided to quit even before the game has begun.

 

They say actions speak louders than words, but there are times when words can be as powerful and sweet, romantic words can brighten someone’s day or change someone’s mind, they can even soften the hardest of hearts. But the right words often elude us when it matters, it can lead to regrets, misunderstandings, and heartbreak.

 

All seungri experienced last night with jiyong is love that painfully beautiful, his emotions mixed between sad and joy that make him even let his guard down when it comes to jiyong confessions and actions that lead them to make love with full of longing and desire.

 

That morning seungri and jiyong sleep so sound, they look so peacefully in each other’s arms, because since their big fight in paris they never sleep in peace even for one night, the night they spent with tears and regret with this situation that happen when they decide to make another honeymoon in the city of love, but unfortunate their plan become a big failed that make them apart for a few days, when actually they need each other so much since their baby’s death.

 

Seungri wake up with his head on jiyong’s left arm as his pillow and seungri’face snuggles at the crook of jiyong’s neck, also his left hand on jiyong’s bare chest while jiyong’s right hand on seungri’s waist, this all looking so domestic and also feels so warm for seungri, because this morning he woke up with jiyong by his side like his usual morning view every day in their home, their real home, but now he remember that last night they making love like it’s make up after big fight like another couples do, but it’s different, it’s make love, they making love not rough , what happened last night hit seungri hard, is he already forgive jiyong? Did their fight over now? Does everything between them is fine now?

 

Seungri tries to get up from bed slowly, he does not want to wake Jiyong, he pulls his hand slowly, and moves Jiyong's arm from his waist, he comes out of the blanket and puts his clothes on, he comes out of the room and goes to the living room, he surely not have an answer with what happened last night, what would he say if Jiyong woke up and asked all this, whether seungri should stick to his decision or vice versa, he’s getting more confused with all the questions and possibilities that might happen.

 

He spun around in the living room for fifteen minutes thinking of everything, what to do next, whether he should acted as if nothing had happened, but how could he behave like that when he very much remembered all that had happened last night, from dinner together, dancing to their favorite songs, all the confessions coming out of Jiyong's mouth that sounds oh so sweet, and end up in bed with making love, he felt could not thinking clearly, his chest getting tight he finally decided to get out of the house.

 

Meanwhile jiyong is still sleeping soundly but he has nightmares, he is crying in his sleep.

“no..seungri please..no..no..nooooooo”

Jiyong woke up and screamed loudly out his lounge, he gasped and his forehead full of cold sweat.

“oh god..jesus”

He tried to catch his breath slowly, but his bad dream made him difficult to do so, he does not expect the nightmare would be happen while last night he spent it with seungri full of affection, when he remembered seungri he realized that he woke alone, the person who just attended in his dream disappears, seungri is not in bed, suddenly he begins to feel his nightmares come true, he dreams about seungri leave him forever.

“seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter