Love is also means Everything

IF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is Everything

I hope you don’t hate me even hit me if my last chapter still gloomy as before, because I need more feel to every chapter, I don’t want to rush everything, I also missed our fluffy nyongtory, I promise there will be a fluffy chapter, so I hope you still bear with me till the end of this story, but for this chapter I’m sorry if it’s still an angst chapter, forgive me juseyo, please enjoy.

 

 

Flashback

“I have enough seeing jiyong like this, even now he had neglected his duties as CEO of Kwon Entreprise one of the biggest companies in south korea even in asia, he was more pursuing the problem of his silly love just because of his stupidity, i'm sick to see young people nowadays, why can not they be more assertive, if yes so say yes , if no so say no, why should complicated”

Jiyong’s father feels disturbed with jiyong’s condition right now, because all his responsibility for company being neglected since his biggest fight with seungri.

“but yobo you know how our son firmly with his stance when it comes to seungri, he will do anything for the sake of seungri, he even leaves his status as sole heir when he decide to married with seungri, he is really like you, stubborn”

“tch, don’t remind me of that, I still have my sane when it comes to love”

“thank god jiyong not like you when it comes to love, atleast he still has a conscience, I am proud to be able to raise my son with love”

“yeah I know, but still in business love could make you weak, I have to make a quick decision about their problem, I have to talk to this directly with seungri’s parents”

and right then Jiyong’s father make a call with seungri’s father

“hallo mr.lee, it’s me jiyong abonim”

“hallo mr.kwon, what can I help you?”

“I want to go straight to the point mr.lee, it's about our child, I think you must have known their problem lately, and I want to disscused it directly with you, where we can talk about it, because I'm so fed up now”

“i will tell you mr.kwon where we can meet, I also want to talk something with you”

“okay, I’ll wait mr.lee”

“fine mr.kwon, see you later”

 

in the promised place

Both of jiyong and seungri’s parents finally meet to discuss their son’s issue, because for them this has become a big problem, jiyong start being unprofessional and irrational, but if related to love all things not irrational right? while seungri turns quiet and always sad, his parents are even very worried about their son's behavior, because seungri was a cheerful son.

“I’m sorry mr.lee I have disturbed your time, but we have to talk about this issue”

“no mr.kwon, I'm glad you precisely which first made the decision to contact me to discuss this issue, I am very grateful and highly appreciate your efforts”

“I have to do it mr.lee, because it's about the future of our son, especially my company, because it's about the fate of millions of people in my son's hands”

“I know mr.kwon, what do you want to discuss with me?”

“I want their issue promptly solved without any problems in the future, I do not want this case to drain the time and my mind especially Jiyong, however, because Jiyong is my successor”

“if I may know what kind of solving you want mr.kwon?”

“I think you also already know mr.lee, we are the same businessman who knows what tricks we should do at this time”

“forgive me mr.kwon if I am being sassy, ​​but all things related to my son, I never positioned myself as a businessman, but as a father”

“if so I want to ask your opinion as a father, what should we do with this situation?”

“if you really want to listen to my opinion then gladly mr.kwon, because I know from the beginning you are very opposed to marriage your son with my son”

“I think you know what the reason is mr.lee”

“I know mr.kwon, but I will still support my son whatever decision he will take if it can make him happy”

“although he decided to divorce?”

“yes mr.kwon”

Their discussion is very tough, jiyong’s father firmly with his stance while seungri’s father still support his son, until finally they decided to directly talk to their respective son-in-law, because they want to directly listen to what they really want.

 

Meanwhile in jeju island they respective father in-law send them messages to their respective son in-law.

Kwon abonim

Seungri I need to talk with you alone, never tell jiyong about this.

 

And jiyong on the other side of room also get a message

 

Lee father in-law

Jiyong we should meet, it's about seungri, never tell about this to my son.

 

When jiyong try his best to fulfill his promises to seungri, today his first effort suddenly looks scattered into pieces, both of them  feels nervous when their respectice father in law want to meet, what does in their father in-law’s mind want to talk about, and what they should answer, Jiyong is very worried about all the possibilities that happen later, he wants to tell it to Seungri, but finally he decided to become a brave man because this is all he did just for seungri, the person he love the most.

 

But the person who most deserves to be worry is seungri, because he knows Jiyong's parents are very against to their marriage from the beginning, because they think their son can get a more suitable couple to marry with, while seungri’s parent always support their son's decision even though seungri knew that his parents also do not accept their son are looked down upon by jiyong's parents.

 

“hallo abonim,it’s jiyong” he decide to call his father in-law

“I need to meet you, it’s really important, can we meet tonight?”

“I’m ini jeju now abonim but I’ll try, I’ll tell you when I arrive in seoul”

“well, see you tonight”

“yes abonim”

 

Jiyong feels anxious, his time with seungri will ending when his father in-law told him to meet tonight in seoul, but it’s sounds very important since his father in-law very rarely make an appointment since he married with seungri, suddenly seungri come near him, he woke up from his reverie.

“oh ”  jiyong startled

“I’m sorry, I did not mean to startle you”

“no it’s okay, I’m just..ahm…you need something?“

“ji I think I have to go back to seoul as soon as possible” seungri looks hesitating telling his plan to jiyong, because he worry he will make jiyong disappointment.

“really? Why?” jiyong’s face become more sad, his anxious make him more suffer than before

“ahm…I have an important appointment tonight, so I should back to seoul now, if you don’t mind though” seungri trying to make jiyong believe on his word even he’s not sure if seungri want to meet jiyong’s father tonight, because he started to feel happy again, he afraid he fantasy to be living happilly with jiyong will be broken into pieces.

“ohhh…well,if you say so” jiyong’s mind being confused right now, he feels like time and situation always not on his side, where he wants to stall more time with seungri, breakfast together, enjoying the breeze on beach before they return to seoul to the real world where they are separated by distance and time, but the fact that they have to go now, and the fact is always a bitter truth. 

 

Jiyong decides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter