Be Mine

Our Vhope World

The thing between them wasn't defined or labeled. They weren't sure what exactly it was between them nor how to call it. Maybe they were a little afraid of it.

Everyone with eyes could see it, though. Everyone could see Hoseok's jealous eyes and possessive stares everytime Taehyung got too comfortable with an MC, other artists or even their own members. And everyone could notice the strong shift in Taehyung's mood everytime Hoseok clung to one of the other members, but they usually held back in public and rather stayed distant from each other to not show anything. He knew that what they did together when they were alone was only between them. He knew that Hoseok never did those thing with any other member, but still he felt this strong fear that one day Hoseok would just move on, find someone better.

They never really talked about these matters/things until this day.

 

BTS and their manager were driving to the rehearsal of a music show. Hoseok was sitting in the middle with Jin and Yoongi. The maknae line was sitting in the back together. He couldn't help glance at them from time to time through the rear-view mirror. They were looking at stuff on their phones, giggling together and Taehyung was leaning into Jungkook. Hoseok looked away for a moment and sighed, but he couldn't help letting his eyes wander there again. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile, his eyes turning crescent shaped as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Hoseok loved his smiling face so much, but in that moment it only hurt him. He looked down at his phone again and sighed. Jin noticed it and reached his arm around him to massage his neck to soothe him. Hoseok smiled at him weakly and then shut his eyes letting himself relax and tried to think of something else. Taehyung looked up and saw it. As much as he loved Jin, he just wanted him to remove his hand. He wanted to be the one doing it.

When they arrived there were a bunch of other idol groups and artists already waiting for their turn to rehearse. They joined them backstage and waited, too. They listened to the groups rehearsing and sang and danced along. When one of the groups came back from rehearsing Hoseok could see Taehyung giving them a thumbs up and starting a conversation with one of the male idols. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't manage to avert his eyes for more than a few seconds. While the rest of the group walked away somewhere the male idol stayed with Taehyung as they kept talking. He could hear Taehyung laughing and the idol gave him an admiring glance. Hoseok bit his lip and sighed. The next group's music started and it was quite loud. Next time he looked over at the pair he saw the idol placing a hand on Taehyung's lower back as he leaned in to say something in his ear. He felt a turmoil in his stomach. He didn't feel well for the next few hours.

 

 

When they arrived back at their dorm, Hoseok and Taehyung went into their shared room. As soon as the door was closed, Hoseok clasped Taehyung's waist pulling him against his body and buried his face in his neck breathing in his scent. Taehyung giggled a little and slung his arms around his neck. Hoseok sighed and Taehyung lovingly caressed his hair. After enjoying it for a few moments, Hoseok straightened up looking at Taehyung who smiled at him softly.

"Taehyung, I-..." he started and struggled to find the right words. Taehyung looked at him expectantly as his fingertips slid up and down his neck. Hoseok felt so much in that moment, he was afraid he might just burst, so he looked down trying to muster up the courage to tell Taehyung how he really felt.

"Every time I see you being close with other people, idols, artists, whoever, seeing you touch them and seeing them touch you, I feel so powerless and scared. I want this to be clear. I want to be able to say that you belong to me, that you're mine even if it's just among us two or the members. I want to be the only one for you." Hoseok said and looked up into Taehyung's eyes full of emotion. Taehyung looked stunned and surprised and then his eyes filled with the same love that lay in Hoseok's.

"Hoseok~" he aspirated and leaned closer. "Believe me, you are the only one for me! It drives me crazy to see other people touch you or make you laugh, because I'm afraid that one day you might just find someone better than me."

Hoseok leaned their foreheads together and smiled weakly.

"What?" he aspirated as he could barely process what Taehyung had said.

"How could I ever?" Hoseok added and smiled at him. Taehyung nudged his nose and he sighed happily.

"So you're mine from now on?" he then asked and sincerely looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"I already am." Taehyung said as his eyes responded to Hoseok's gaze.

"And you're mine, too?" he then added. One of Hoseok's hands came up to caress his cheek as he answered.

"Of course." he said and then kissed Taehyung tenderly. Their hearts were shaking and their kiss turned more passionate as they tried to pour in all their unspoken feelings for each other.