One Kiss is All It Takes

Our Vhope World

They had all gotten a little drunk in their dorm and Hoseok was in a great mood until Taehyung and Jimin started sticking closer together than he liked. They were dancing through the living room together and fooling around.

Yes, they are basically best friends, he knew that, but that didn't stop his mood from getting a little gloomier. It was more than obvious, everyone else noticed how Hoseok had retreated to a corner, sipping on his drink as he sent death glares at the pair, but the two younger boys didn't seem to notice and only kept having fun together. It got worse when their fooling around got more flirty and they playfully exchanged a kiss. It was short and rather just a peck, it didn't mean anything to them, they were just playing around, but to Hoseok it was much more and he couldn't bear to stare at it any longer.

He got up and looked down as he made his way to the kitchen to get more booze. He could hear Taehyung's giggle from the living room and gripped at the counter, gritting his teeth and taking a deep breath.

He had no right to act like this. He had no right to feel like this. He had no right to feel jealous and possessive over Taehyung. He couldn't just claim Taehyung as his and his only, but he couldn't help feeling this way. It was stupid...

Hoseok was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice at first that someone had followed him into the kitchen.

"Hyung?" he heard Taehyung's smooth voice sound through the room and closed his eyes for a moment. God, his voice was really music to his ears. He could feel it in every fiber of his body.

Hoseok tried to pull himself together and took a deep breath before he turned around, casually leaning against the counter as he poured himself some more wine into his cup.

Taehyung walked over to him and held out his own cup to him.

"Can you pour me some, too, hyung?" he asked and looked at him with his big dark eyes. Hoseok felt a little sick and put the wine bottle away.

"I think you had enough." he said and looked away. Taehyung pouted and gently bumped his shoulder against Hoseok's.

"Hyuung~ stop being such a fun killer, gimme some more."

Hoseok only shook his head and took a sip from his own cup whereupon the younger tried to steal his cup.

"Stop it!" Hoseok groaned softly and put his cup out of Taehyung's reach. The younger male tried to reach it and stumbled into Hoseok who automatically wrapped an arm around him. Their eyes met for a moment and Hoseok let go of him. Taehyung made no attempts to move away, though and put his hands on his chest. Hoseok wanted to push the hands away, but he found no strength to do so with Taehyung this close. He could smell his scent and the touch of his hands made his chest glow.

"What's wrong hyung...? Why are you so gloomy?" Taehyung mumbled. Hoseok looked somewhere else.

"I'm not gloomy."

"Yes you are!"

Hoseok sighed and put his hands over Taehyung's, guiding them right to the place where his heart was pounding. Taehyung's cheeks flushed a little and he looked at Hoseok with big eyes.

"My heart didn't like seeing you kiss Jimin..." Hoseok admitted silently and stared back into Taehyung's eyes.

"It wasn't a kiss, hyung...it was a peck, a smooch maybe...it didn't mean anything...you know how we are..." Taehyung mumbled and stepped even closer, sliding his arms around Hoseok's neck as he leaned closer. Hoseok could feel his breath and felt his fingers tangling in his hair. It made his head spin.

"What are you doing...?" he murmured, but it lacked any protest.

"I'll show you what a real kiss is like..." Taehyung whispered and brushed his nose against the other's. Hoseok's breath hitched and he slid his own arms along Taehyung's hips before wrapping them around his waist to press him closer. He stared down at Taehyung's soft plump lips and then lifted his gaze to meet the younger one's. Then Taehyung's eyes fell shut as he leaned in and pressed his heavenly lips into Hoseok's.

The older male in a breath, his eyes closing as he let out a hum and tightened his hold on his waist. Taehyung played with Hoseok's hair and they slowly moved their lips together, reveling in the feeling of butterflies swirling in their tummies.

Taehyung's lips were more intoxicating than any drink that Hoseok had downed that night and he roamed his hands over Taehyung's back as he leaned more into him, gently and at Taehyung's soft lips and worming soft sounds out of his lips.

Hyung~” Taehyung mumbled into the kiss and parted his lips as he clawed at Hoseok's hair. They deepened the kiss further, completely lost in their own world and Hoseok let out a pleased noise as he into Taehyung's mouth, exploring it desirously. The younger gripped at his hair and shuddered, softly whining into the kiss whereupon Hoseok suddenly changed their positions and backed him up against the counter. They broke the kiss to breath for just a moment and Hoseok felt like going crazy when he glanced down at how red Taehyung's lips had turned from the kiss.

"Tae...I don't want you to kiss anyone else..." Hoseok mumbled and leaned his forehead against Taehyung's. The other could only nod before he slid his hands back down to Hoseok's chest, gripping at his shirt as he pulled him back in, feeling more and more addicted as their lips collided in another passionate kiss.