Broken

Our Vhope World

"I can't be with you, Tae."

Taehyung felt his whole body tensing up as his heart dropped all the way to the floor, shattering into a thousand pieces. They were too many and Taehyung wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to put them all back together. A flash of memories raced through his head, too many too count and he felt all the emotions building up, threatening to break out of him any moment.

His body still felt numb as he felt tears starting to burn in his eyes. Slowly he lifted his head to look at the one responsible for the mess he was now.

When his eyes met Hoseok's, an uncontrolled sob escaped his throat and the first tear fell. Hoseok could see in his eyes that he was broken and he looked back at him with weak eyes, trying to cover up how desperate he felt about this.

He couldn't tell Taehyung the truth, he just couldn't. He had no choice.

Hoseok opened his mouth, but nothing came out as he watched Taehyung's world fall apart.

W-Why...?” Taehyung brought out shakily and sobbed again as his tears now flowed freely, not seeming to find an end.

WHY?!”

He was shouting now and stumbled towards Hoseok, pushing him away only to walk right up to him again to hit on his chest.

Why did you do this? Why did you do all of this if you can't be with me!” he sobbed out and Hoseok's heart was clenching painfully as he looked at the younger male's face.

You should've n-never kissed me like that!” he blurted out and hit at his chest. Hoseok let him.

You should've never touched me the way you did!”

Hoseok's heart was cracking now too.

You should've never said all those things and you should've never looked at me like you did!”

Taehyung gripped at Hoseok's shirt.

W-Why?!” he cried out again and buried his face in the other's shirt. Hoseok had no strength to protest, he craved this just as much as Taehyung did...

He trailed his hands up Taehyung's shaking body to tangle his fingers in his soft hair as the other hand held his neck to lift his face. Taehyung looked up at him, his eyes full of pain and his face full of tears. Even now Hoseok still thought he was the most beautiful man he'd ever seen.

Taehyung's bottom lip trembled as another tear ran down his cheek. Without thinking about it, Hoseok leaned in to kiss the tear away. Taehyung gasped softly and whimpered, clinging harder to Hoseok's shirt. He wanted to yell at him to stop but he couldn't.

Hoseok tasted the salty tear and kissed the next one too. Taehyung felt his knees shaking and he wanted to press closer and run away at the same time. Hoseok let their noses brush together and then their eyes met before Hoseok pulled him into a desperate kiss. He held onto the younger male's neck, caressing the skin as his fingers tangled further into his hair.

Taehyung forgot to breath for a moment as he lost himself in the kiss and Hoseok let out a pained noise as he devoured Taehyung's lips that tasted salty too by now from the tears.

Taehyung whimpered along with him but leaned further into the kiss as the other deepened it. Just when he thought his heart could be healed again just from Hoseok's kiss, the older pulled away and withdrew altogether. Taehyung felt cold as soon as Hoseok's touch was gone.

F-...I'm -...” Hoseok muttered and ran a hand through his own hair, pulling at it in frustration before he walked up to Taehyung again, leaning in to kiss his head.

Goodbye, Tae...” he mumbled, trying to keep his voice from shaking before he pulled away and left. As soon as the door fell shut, Taehyung dropped to his knees and cried uncontrollably. He felt a big hole in his chest and wasn't sure he'd ever be able to fill it with anything else than Hoseok.