Under the Sky of Hawaii

Our Vhope World

We told the other members we'd just go out and walk around a little and then left the apartment and stepped out into the warm evening of Hawaii. As soon as we had left the gateway Hoseok grabbed my hand and pulled me close. He was smiling at me our faces only inches apart and I couldn't help stare at him the same way he looked at me. Whenever I looked at Hoseok I just couldn't hide my love for him. It was just not possible.

“I barely saw you today.” Hoseok said as he rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

“Yeah.” was all I brought out as I returned Hoseok's loving gaze. He shortly pecked my lips and I smiled to myself as he interlaced our hands and we made our way towards the beach with our joined hands swinging between us. Although it was already getting dark it was still quite warm outside. When we reached the beach we sat down together just watching the waves come and go. Hoseok put an arm around me and I scooted closer nuzzling my face into his neck. He leaned into my touch and rubbed circles on my back. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. Hoseok began humming a song and it made me even happier. We hadn't seen much of each other that day and I had really missed him. Missed his touch, his voice, his face, just everything. Hoseok's hand wandered to the side of my neck tenderly running his fingers up and down my skin. I placed a gentle kiss on his neck and pressed my face to his skin. I heard him let out a pleased sigh. After a while we got up and walked along the beach side by side holding hands occasionally bumping against each other and laughing. We didn't need to talk. Just being with each other was enough that day. It was all we needed. We felt so free in Hawaii and didn't feel like we had to hide all the time. After just ambling along the beach for a while we heard music and saw a bunch of people from afar dancing on some kind of platform under a pavilion. As we got closer we saw that there were a few locals sitting around the platform with ukuleles, percussion and other instruments playing the music we had heard. On the platform were all kinds of people slow-dancing, locals as well as foreigners, probably some tourists, too. Hoseok looked at me and pulled me towards the platform. We looked at the people playing the instruments and gestured towards the platform trying to ask if we could join. They smiled at us brightly and nodded their heads. Hoseok pulled me on the platform. He took one of my hands in his in the air and put the other one around my waist pulling me close. I put my free hand around his shoulders and we started swaying to the soft guitar sounds. He looked into my eyes and I couldn't look away either. He pulled me just slightly closer as he silently said: “I missed you today.”

I blushed a little.

“I missed you, too.” I said and took my hand out of his to wrap both of my arms around his neck. Hoseok put his hands around my waist. I bumped my nose into his cheek and then softly kissed it. He chuckled a little.

“I wish it was always this easy.” I mumbled. Hoseok pulled me flush against his body and pressed his cheek against mine.

“I know. But as long as we have each other, we can do it.” he said and I looked at him.

“I love you, Hoseok.” I said. Hoseok's eyes filled with emotion as he replied.

“I love you, too.” he aspirated with a smile. “I love you so much, Taehyung.” he added and then captured my lips in a tender kiss. I put one of my hands on his cheek caressing his skin as I responded to his loving kiss. I had definitely missed this, too. It was a beautiful night. A perfect night. Just him and me under the sky of Hawaii.