Just Business

Our Vhope World

They were quite typical nemeses, both professional models, quite great in demand. Therefore they were often invited to the same castings or got suggested the same jobs. Whenever they met at one of those occasions, their ambition rose higher than ever, each one of them trying to be better than the other and throwing each other smug gazes and spicy remarks. Neither of them could even explain how they had gotten to that point or where exactly it started.

One day Taehyung was driving to an important casting, listening to music and being in a good mood. From what he'd read about the casting, he was sure that he was the perfect fit for it, so he felt relaxed about it. When he parked the car, he took another look in his rear view mirror to check on his hair. He smiled when he was satisfied and then got out of the car, putting on his professional face as he strode inside of the building.

He looked around at the other contestants and let out a small sigh when he couldn't see Hoseok anywhere. He wasn't sure if it was out of relief or disappointment, because somehow deep down he couldn't deny that he sometimes enjoyed their competition.

Taehyung sat down and waited for his turn. The casting went great, as ever, and he didn't have to wait long until he was called in again and they told him he had the job. Taehyung put on his bright smile and thanked them politely. They then told him the date of the shooting and he put it in his calendar.

One more thing. There's something we haven't told you, yet. You will be shooting with another male model that we have already recruited for the campaign. You will meet him on the day of the shooting, but in your model book we've already seen that you've worked with other models before more than once.” They said.

Yes, of course. It's not a problem, I'm quite experienced in working with other models, it won't be a problem.”

Great!” they said and Taehyung politely said his goodbyes before he left with a big smile on his face. Once he was in the car, he called his manager.

Tae? How did it go?”

It was great, I have the job! And I'll be shooting with another male model.” he said.

That sounds good. Do you know who he is? Is he good-looking?”

Taehyung chuckled into the phone.

No, I'll meet him at the shoot.”

Well as long as it's not Jung freaking Hoseok, you'll deal with it just fine.”

Taehyung laughed.

Oh please, my luck can't be that bad, right?” he said playfully and they soon hang up before Taehyung drove home.

-

The following week, Taehyung drove to the casting in a mood just as good as it had been on the day of his casting. When he arrived he was friendly greeted by everyone and they led him to the supervisors who he greeted professionally.

Your shooting partner is already here. Come in.” they said and Taehyung curiously looked to the door out of which his partner appeared. His jaw nearly dropped when Hoseok strode out of that door. Their eyes met for a split second and they stared at each other in shock, before they both put on professional faces and shook hands.

Hi.” they greeted each other briefly, neither of them adding the usual 'nice to meet you' so one of the supervisors asked: “Do you know each other?”

Well, yes, kind of.” Taehyung said with a thin smile.

That's great, even better for the shoot. You two can go into make up now and then get dressed.” they said and Taehyung avoided looking at Hoseok as he went to the stylists and sat down into one of the chairs.

How could his luck be this bad...? Although they had often competed at castings, they had never ended up working together, so this was a first.

'Don't let him provoke you, just stay professional...' he told himself and took a deep breath as people surrounded him and put on his make-up. He sometimes felt Hoseok's gaze on him, but tried his best not to look aside.

 

 

Hoseok's mind was absent as he changed into the first outfit. Although they were both highly demanded in the fashion world, he never thought that he'd end up working with Taehyung out of all people. The situation was new to both of them and although he always had a spicy remark on his tongue to throw at Taehyung, nothing was coming out of his mouth now. He tried to tell himself that he'd just have to stay professional and that the day would surely pass by quickly.

In the dressing room they mostly ignored each other and tiptoed around each other until they were called to the first set. They then both got into the right mind set and started posing to the directions of the cameraman.

The first set went well and they thankfully didn't have to interact much. Then they got changed and went to the next set.

Could you get a little closer please.” the cameraman said and they stepped closer, keeping their faces turned towards the camera.

It looks great really, but we need more interaction, turn to look at each other.”

Taehyung let out a barely noticeable sigh and raised his eyes to look at Hoseok. Their breaths hitched for a moment, both not being used to look at each other this up close.

Both of them were starting to understand now, why the other was so demanded.

Hoseok's eyes roamed across Taehyung's face, noticing how smooth his slightly tanned skin looked, how plump and perfect his lips were and how intense his eyes were. Taehyung's gaze trailed along Hoseok's sharp jawline, to his strangely heart-shaped lips and back up to his eyes.

Great. Now smile at each other.” the cameraman said and Hoseok's heart nearly dropped to the floor when Taehyung smiled a wide boxy smile. He hadn't ever seen him like this and it shocked him a little before he followed the directions and smiled too, leaning a little closer. After the next directions, Taehyung's face turned back to serious and he slid his hands up Hoseok's chest.

Perfect!”

Hoseok slid one arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled him a little closer.

Lean in until your lips almost touch, you don't have to kiss, but get as close as possible.”

Taehyung's fingers trailed up to Hoseok's neck, holding it delicately and tilting his head as he leaned closer. Hoseok leaned in too until he could feel Taehyung's breath.

 

You look really good together, it's perfect!”

 

Hoseok slid his other arm along Taehyung's waist too and gently a finger down Taehyung's cheek as his eyes trailed down to his lips. He had no idea what came over him, but next thing he knew was that he was capturing the other's lips in a kiss. The cameraman was shouting praises at them, but neither of them could hear it. Their eyes fluttered shut and Taehyung stepped even closer as he slid his fingers into Hoseok's hair and leaned into the kiss.

He could tell himself that he just did it because he knew what looked good in pictures and that he just wanted to give his best for the job, but deep down he knew he was just fooling himself.

Hoseok gently pulled him to his body and roamed his hands down his back as they slowly moved their lips together. He never thought that Taehyung's lips would be this soft and taste this good.

It wasn't the first time that Taehyung had kissed another model on camera, but no other kiss had affected him like this. He really hoped that with how close their bodies were, that Hoseok wouldn't feel how his heart was pounding crazily in his chest.

They forgot about everything around them and lost themselves a little in the kiss. Hoseok slightly deepened the kiss and Taehyung gently grabbed at his hair, whereupon the other at his soft lips.

They had no idea how long they were doing this until their lips parted for air. They were both panting softly and Hoseok's heart skipped a few beats when he opened his eyes. Taehyung's lips were redder than before and he was staring back at Hoseok with his big dark eyes, a gaze he had never seen from him before. The fierce model was now looking more innocent than ever.

My gosh, that was like a movie kiss, great job! We're done with this set, you can go get changed for the last set.” the cameraman said and Taehyung pulled off, avoiding Hoseok's gaze as he went to change his clothes.

Their thoughts were chaotic as they gathered for the last set. Taehyung was lying on a bench and Hoseok was sitting in front of it, leaning back into Taehyung who started playing with his hair and smiled at him. Hoseok kept telling himself that it's just a shoot, just work and that none of it was real, but he couldn't fool his heart that reacted to every little interaction with Taehyung.

-

When they finally wrapped the shooting, Hoseok felt strangely troubled as they went back to the dressing room and changed back into their own clothes. He kept stealing glances at Taehyung and bit his lip. When he saw him leave, he hurriedly grabbed his bag and chased after him. When they got outside, he called after him.

Dammit, wait!” he called and Taehyung turned to him, his face was now back to the fierce mask he usually put on when the two of them met. Hoseok stared at him in disbelief.

What do you want?” Taehyung asked, as if nothing had happened.

What was that...? In there? I mean...you can't tell me you didn't feel that.”

I don't know what you're talking about...” Taehyung mumbled and looked away.

What about that kiss?” Hoseok said and stared at him intently.

It was just a kiss. We're models, get over it.”

Hoseok shook his head and dropped his bag.

I don't believe you...” Hoseok muttered and grabbed Taehyung's face, pulling him into an angry kiss. Taehyung was taken aback and protested for a moment, before he gave up and melted into the kiss, gripping at Hoseok's shirt as he stepped closer. Hoseok pulled him around the corner and backed him up against the wall as he explored his lips eagerly. Taehyung let loose and parted his lips as he pulled Hoseok to his body. The other pressed close and deepened the kiss, into his mouth. Taehyung's cheeks flushed and he tangled his fingers in Hoseok's hair as he kissed him back with wanton.

Hoseok desirously and nipped at Taehyung's soft lips until they turned red again before he broke the kiss for air and stared at what he'd done.

God, you're so beautiful like this...” he mumbled and Taehyung looked away, his cheeks burning bright. He wasn't used to hearing such things from Hoseok and it confused him even more than this whole day had already done.

Are you blushing? Look at me, come on...” Hoseok purred, but Taehyung shook his head.

Come on now...” Hoseok muttered softly and pressed a kiss to his jaw. Taehyung then slowly turned to look at him.

Don't you dare make fun of me or I'll kick you in the balls!” he said and pouted without noticing. Hoseok smiled and chuckled.

Never knew you could be this cute.” he said and Taehyung sighed exaggeratedly.

I'm not cute!”

Yes you are...” Hoseok whispered and leaned in to kiss at his neck.

Cute...and pretty...and y...and tasty~” he purred into his skin and kept trailing kisses over his neck. Taehyung closed his eyes and combed his fingers through Hoseok's hair.

Shut up and take me home...” Taehyung said with a smile and Hoseok searched for his hand, lacing their fingers together before he pulled him to his car.