Sparks

Our Vhope World

Hey Guys, this one's an AU where Hoseok is a vampire. If you don't like supernatural stuff, just skip this one.

Hope you like it. Enjoy and comment <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a starry night. It was already quite late, the sky was colored in several shades of a deep dark blue and the stars were shining clear and bright in the sky. Hoseok was dragging himself from roof to roof looking for any open windows. They had just moved there for a fresh start. They wanted to lay low and not draw any attention, but they had somehow lost their blood bottles during the transport and they had to wait a few days until they'd get new ones, so Hoseok hadn't drunk any blood in days and he was going crazy with thirst as he was drying out and getting weaker. He had to feed. He had no choice. It wasn't gonna be a big deal, because he could just manipulate his victim to forget about it afterwards. He didn't really like the idea, but he had no choice.

He was panting heavily as he drudgingly dragged hmself to the next roof. His skin was ice-cold and he was paler than usual. His eyes were glowing weakly as all he could think of was blood. When he finally spotted an open window, he barged inside, pretty much stumbling to the ground. He sighed heavily and tried to regain some strength to stand up again, but he couldn't, so he just pulled himself up to sit up against the wall. He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes as he felt himself getting weaker and weaker.

When a distinctive scent entered his senses, he noticed that he heard a heatbeat, so he opened his eyes and saw a boy standing a few metres away from him looking at him with wide eyes. He couldn't have been much younger than Hoseok himself and although Hoseok was weak and his mind was clouded with blood lust, he couldn't help noticing how breathtakingly beautiful the boy was.

The boy just stood there and Hoseok heard his heart beating nervously in his chest. He tried to reach out a shaky hand and when he opened his mouth his voice came out raspy and silent.

"He-...Help..."

The boy hurried to him and kneeled down next to him looking a little worried. Hoseok turned his head and looking at him up close made him feel even more fascinated about the boy.

"A-Are you okay? What's wrong?" he asked and looked at him with big honest eyes. He reached out his hands and cupped the other's face.

"Oh my God, you're so cold." he said. Hoseok released a shaky breath as his warm hands touched his face and he could feel the blood rushing underneath the skin. He felt bad, but he couldn't last much longer.

"I need...I need blood." Hoseok aspirated and his eyes glowed a little stronger. He could hear the boy's heart hammering in his chest and his alluring scent was stronger now that he was kneeling right next to Hoseok.

"W-What?" the boy asked confused and a little scared.

"Blood...please~ I need it, I'm not gonna last much longer without it." Hoseok whispered and the boy looked troubled. He was confused and didn't know what to do, but when Hoseok's eyes fluttered shut and he looked like he was gonna pass out, the boy scooted closer in panic.

"Oh God, t-take it...take what you need," he said and his fingers over Hoseok's lips. The feel of skin so close to his fangs drove Hoseok over the edge. He grabbed the boy's wrist and sunk his fands into the soft skin. The boy gasped and his heart skipped a beat. Hoseok released a pleased sound as he drank his warm blood and felt himself getting stronger again.

The feeling of his blood rushing towards the other felt intense and elicited a strange feeling inside the boy. As Hoseok regained strength he pulled him on his lap in one swift motion. The boy startled and whimpered silently, feeling his cheeks flushing. He was starting to feel a bit dizzy from the sensation so he let his head fall on the other's shoulder panting a little. Hoseok felt intoxicated by all the sensations. The taste of his blood, his strong scent and the feeling of his warm body close to his. He pulled him closer on his lap to press their bodies together and the boy released a shaky breath and clawed his hand in his shirt. It somehow all felt strangely intimate and he could barely grasp that it was really happening.

Hoseok's skin soon turned back to it's normal colour and he wasn't as cold anymore. He knew he had to stop, before the boy would pass out, so he pulled back. Some blood was running down the boy's arm, so he leaned down to it up and felt the boy shudder. Something about how fragile the boy felt against him made him want to protect and take care of him, so he wrapped his arms around his slim frame. When he turned his head he noticed how close his neck was. He swallowed and buried his face in the crook of the boy's neck just inhaling his scent. The boy gasped and felt his heart beating erraticly in his chest. When Hoseok closed his lips over his skin and placed kisses on his neck the boy unwillingly released a small moan, immediately blushing and feeling embarrased about it. Hoseok felt like the sound was echoing through his body and it fueled his desire even more, so he marked and claimed his neck occasionally biting his skin a little, not enough to draw blood though, worming silent moans and whimpers out of the boy's mouth.

He wasn't used to this. He had fed on humans a couple of times before, but it had never been like this. He had just drunk their blood until he was full, erased their memory and then left, there had been nothing more to it, but this felt different. There was something more. Something like a connection.

He had drunk enough, he should just leave now, but he couldnt seem to draw himself away from the boy. As he kept and on the boy's delicious skin, he felt him hesitatingly slide his arms around his neck and he could feel his body trembling a little. Hoseok hummed against his skin and softly kissed over the marks he had left. The boy whimpered and slid one of his hands into Hoseok's hair. It spread goosebumps on Hoseok's skin and he wrapped his arms tighter around him. The boy lifted his head and looked into Hoseok's glowing eyes. They could both feel the electricity in the air, but their moment was interrupted when they heard someone yell from downstairs.

"Taehyung?!...Taehyung?!"

The boy shocked and jumped up.

"Y-You should go..." he said and Hoseok got up, too, still feeling intoxicated by the experience. Although the boy's words meant the opposite, Hoseok found it hard to move away even an inch. He felt like he was gravitating towards the boy.

Hoseok knew he was supposed to erase his memory, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He knew he could get in trouble for it, but he didn't care. He stepped closer, gently took his arm and lifted it to his mouth to softly kiss the wound. The boy blushed and shuddered a little, unwillingly releasing a small sound.

"I'm sorry..." Hoseok silently said and stepped even closer. "Are you okay?"

The boy looked a bit out of it and his heart was still hammering crazily in his chest when he slowly nodded in response. When Hoseok was about to reach out to touch him, he heard fast footsteps on the stairs, so he just shot him one last longing look before disappearing out the window...