My Heart is in Havana

Our Vhope World

Taehyung and his friends stepped into the club. It was some kind of Latin-American club, but to him it rather looked like a bar just completely full of people dancing to music. Rhythmic beats mixed with guitar melodies and singing in all kinds of languages. He liked it, but he had never been to such a place. As they made their way to the bar squeezing their way through all the dancing people, Taehyung couldn't help but stare at some of them. Most of them were dancing really close, their bodies grinding against each other to the music. He felt himself blush a little. Thankfully it was dark enough that no one would notice. And the colorful lights that were filling the club were a good cover, too. When they had actually made it to the bar they sat down and ordered drinks. Taehyung was still looking around wide-eyed and fascinated.

"Hey, Taehyung!" one of his friends called out to get his attention.

"Cheers!" he said and they all each downed a shot.

"More!" one of them called out exitedly and they ordered another round.

A few shots later Taehyung started to feel the alcohol kick in. The two female friends that had gone to hit the dance floor were soon circled by some admirers. His male friends were also checking the club for some hot chicks. Taehyung was too focused on the warm prickly feeling that started to spread inside his body. He then turned around in his bar stool facing the dancing crowd and looked around. One dancer caught his eye and made his jaw drop. He was wearing a very loose tank top that revealed his muscly arms and shoulders. He was dancing something like salsa with a girl. His moves were graceful and incredibly y as he swirled the girl around and then pulled her flush against his body and then they moved in sync. Taehyung was fascinated. The young man's face broke into a smirk as he looked at the girl he was dancing with. When he swirled her again another guy took over and the dancer just kept dancing alone with his eyes closed and that attractive smirk plastered on his face. Taehyung felt like he was under some kind of spell, because he felt such a strong attraction towards the young man and couldn't take his eyes off of him. The dancer whose name was Hoseok felt a pair of eyes on him and when he opened his eyes they immediately met Taehyung's who got a little heart attack. He closed his mouth, but couldn't bring himself to look away. Hoseok was irritated for a moment examining his secret watcher. His eyes roamed from his head to his toes and back up to his eyes. He guessed that he was a little younger than himself, but probably not much, just a couple years. His hair was slightly curly and a bit messy, but it looked good on him. The boy looked a little flustered, but didn't look away. Hoseok took that as a positive sign and started making his way to the bar where the boy was sitting without breaking their eye-contact. Taehyung felt his heart beat a little faster and got embarrassed then so he looked at the drink in his hand as he tried to calm himself down.

'. Why is he coming over? What do I say? I must've looked weird sitting here and staring at him.' he thought to himself, but his thoughts were interrupted when the dancer arrived right in front of him and he shyly looked up at him not knowing what to expect. The dancer was wearing a bright smile that turned his lips slightly heart-shaped and he leaned a little closer because of the loud music when he said: "Hi."

Taehyung was dumbfounded and didn't really know what to do or say for a moment. He almost forgot to answer.

"H-Hi." he stuttered and immediately felt embarrassed about it. The dancer's smile turned into a smirk and Taehyung was fascinated how he was able to go from looking bright and beautiful to looking y and seductive within a second.

"I'm Hoseok. What's your name?" the dancer asked.

"M-My name is Taehyung." the boy answered shyly. Hoseok then took the drink from Taehyung's hand and put it down on the counter before gently taking his hand to pull him down from the bar stool. Taehyung let himself be pulled down to stand in front of the dancer who then leaned in a little closer again not breaking eye-contact as he said: "May I?"

Taehyung was lost in the dancer's fierce eyes for a moment and there was a clear tension in the air between them. Taehyung swallowed and just nodded. Hoseok then went into the crowd pulling the boy with him by his hand.

'What the hell am I doing?' Taehyung thought. 'I don't even know how to dance like that. I'm gonna mess this up.'

Hoseok stopped in the middle of the crowd and turned to the boy. He took both of Taehyung's hands in his and started to do his moves to the music. The boy got flustered, but tried to adjust and follow the movements and it went surprisingly well. Hoseok noticed that he was a little clumsy and had to smile. He pulled the boy closer and put one arm around his waist.

"You need to move your hips more." he said and started to move his hips in slow motion guiding Taehyung to move in sync with him. Taehyung couldn't look him in the eyes as he moved his hips to the rhythm and got better and better.

"See? You can do it!" Hoseok said and smiled at the boy. Taehyung looked up and shyly smiled, too. Hoseok couldn't help thinking that the boy was cute. He gently took his hands to put them around his own neck and then slid his hands around the boy's waist pulling him even closer. Taehyung looked up and noticed how close their faces were. Hoseok gazed back at him his eyes roaming over the boy's beautiful face. Taehyung blushed, but didn't look away. Hoseok then took one of Taehyung's hands again to whirl him around and then pull him against his body from behind. He slid his arms around the boy's waist and put his head on his shoulder as he guided their movements again. Taehyung hesitatingly put his hands on the dancer's arms and their hips moved in sync. He could feel his heart beat fast and erratic in his chest. It got worse when he felt the dancer's lips graze his neck. His heart skipped a beat. He let out a sigh and leaned his head back slightly tilted allowing Hoseok better access.

'. What am I doing? This is definitely because of the alcohol!' Taehyung thought. Hoseok pulled him flush against his body and placed a soft kiss on his neck all the while still dancing with him. A tingling sensation rushed through Taehyung's veins and he closed his eyes.

"You smell so good..." the dancer said into his ear and pressed his hot lips to his skin again. A shiver ran down Taehyung's spine. They kept dancing like that for a while Hoseok placing kisses on his neck spreading goosebumps all over the boy's body until he needed more. He wanted to taste Taehyung's skin so badly. He placed a rather open-mouted kiss on his skin and tentatively over his skin. Taehyung felt a lightning bolt through his body and startled a little instinctively reaching his hand back and putting it on Hoseok's head not quite sure if he wanted to make him stop or push him closer. Hoseok pulled one of his hands back a little and started running his fingers up and down Taehyung's side as he carefully on his skin a little. Taehyung shuddered against him and unintentionally fisted his hand in Hoseok's hair. It only fueled Hoseok even more. When Taehyung heard himself let out a silent moan he shocked and turned around in Hoseok's arms breathing heavily. Hoseok looked at him and rubbed circles on his lower back trying to sooth him.

"Are you okay?" he asked and lifted Taehyung's chin to make him look back at him. Taehyung nodded slowly. Hoseok leaned closer to not have to shout his words.

"Do you want to take a break and drink something?" he asked and Taehyung nodded. Hoseok took his hand and held it as he led them out of the dancing crowd to the bar. Taehyung had no idea where he had left his other drink so he just ordered a new one. They sat down on the bar stools next to each other and clinked their glasses. They both took a sip of their drinks and then Hoseok turned to Taehyung looking at him curiously. Taehyung looked back at him a little flustered.

"Have you been here before?" Hoseok asked leaning a little closer.

"No, it's my first time here." Taehyung answered.

"Do you like it?" Hoseok asked.

"Y-Yeah, it's awesome!" Taehyung said and smiled brightly. Hoseok felt his heart flutter as he looked at him. They talked and drank for quite a while unconsciously scooting closer to each other. They completely lost track of time. A while later a rather slow rhythmic song sounded and Hoseok's eyes lit up.

"I love this song!" he said and got up from the bar stool. "Would you allow me another dance?" he asked and reached out his hand. Taehyung smiled shyly and took his hand. Hoseok let them to the dancing crowd which was much smaller then than earlier. He pulled Taehyung close and tentatively put his arms around his waist. The alcohol had given Taehyung more confidence and he slid his arms around Hoseok's neck with no hesitation. They started dancing to the slow music, their eyes not leaving each other's. Taehyung let one of his hands slide into Hoseok's hair and gently caressed it. Hoseok got goosebumps and his heart felt like it was glowing in his chest. The boy was doing things to him.

Hoseok started lip-syncing to the romantic lyrics of the song and it spread a grin on Taehyung's face. Sadly, their moment was interrupted when Taehyung felt someone tap on his shoulder. He let go of Hoseok and turned around. His friends were standing there looking a little confused and surprised.

"We're leaving, come on!" one of them said and took him by the arm dragging him out of the dancing crowd.

"Wait, I-" he said and regretfully looked back at Hoseok. When they had almost reached the exit, he ripped his arm out of his friend's grip.

"What the hell? Let go!"

"Come on, it's late, let's go."

"But I-"

"Taehyung, we're not gonna leave you here with some stranger." one of them said.

"I know, I just...I wanted to say goodbye..." Taehyung said and looked down a little sad. He then felt another tap on his shoulder. When he turned around he saw Hoseok standing right in front of him. Before he could say anything Hoseok put his hands on his neck and pulled him into a soft kiss that made his heart flutter. When their lips parted Taehyung felt him put something in the pocket of his pants. Hoseok leaned in to his ear.

"Call me~" he said before placing another kiss on his cheek.

"Good night, Tae~" he added and smiled at him before disappearing into the crowd again. Taehyung stood there dumbfounded until he was pulled out of the club.