Secret Butterflies

Our Vhope World

It was already past curfew and everyone of our class was supposed to be in their assigned bungalows by now. Taehyung was sitting on his bed talking to his roommate while Hoseok was sneaking out of his bungalow to get to Taehyung's without getting caught. Well, getting to Taehyung's bungalow was one thing, but getting to the beach was another, because they'd have to go through the courtyard at the entrance where some of the teachers were still sitting drinking wine and talking, but Hoseok was determined to get out somehow.

Taehyung was laughing at something his roommate had said when his phone vibrated because of a new message. His heart got a little excited when he saw from who it was. Hoseok. He quickly opened it and was a little confused when he read the content.

'I'm waiting behind your bungalow. Grab a hoodie and put on some shoes. Can't wait to see you <3'

Taehyung's heart jumped in joy and he got up to get a comfortable hoodie from his bag. He put it on, made some lame excuse to his roommate and then went into the small hall of the bungalow putting on his shoes and shoving his phone and the key to the bungalow into the pockets of his sweatpants. He opened the door just a slit and looked around and listened if there was anyone around. When he heard and saw nothing he quickly hurried outside and closed the door behind him as quiet as possible. He got more and more excited when he walked around his bungalow anticipating Hoseok. When he reached the back of it he met with Hoseok who broke into a wide smile when he saw him.

Hobi!” Taehyung whispered and smiled too as they wrapped each other in a hug. They had been in different groups all day and had barely seen each other. Hoseok wrapped his arms around him tightly and buried his face in Taehyung's oversized hoodie breathing in his scent. Taehyung his hair and giggled a little as Hoseok released a happy sigh. Hoseok then turned his head and rubbed his nose against the skin of Taehyung's neck and placed a trail of tender kisses on his neck upwards over his jaw and to his cheek. When he looked up he saw Taehyung closing his eyes and smiling his boxy smile. It stirred up a swirl of butterflies in his stomach. He slid one of his hands to his face and his thumb over Taehyung's soft cheek.

I missed you~” Hoseok whispered and then rubbed his nose against Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung leaned into the touch.

I missed you, too~” he answered and Hoseok turned his head to lean in for a soft kiss. Taehyung sighed and pressed his lips back against Hoseok's.

So, what are we gonna do now?” Taehyung asked silently as they pulled apart. Hoseok slid his hand down to Taehyung's and interlaced their fingers.

We're going to the sea. I brought a blanket and stole some dessert from dinner.”

Taehyung laughed.

Are you serious?”

Damn, serious, but shhh, we can't get caught!” Hoseok answered and pulled Taehyung with him.

We just have to figure out a way to get past the teachers in the courtyard.” Hoseok whispered.

Wait, Hoseok! There's another way, Jungkook showed it to me earlier, it's a bit hidden, but that way we can get to the beach without having to pass the teachers.”

Really?!”

Yes.”

Hoseok pulled him close for a light kiss.

Let's go!”

Taehyung chuckled and pulled Hoseok with him to the secret path. They quietly made their way to the beach that was mostly empty by now and chose a nice spot to watch the sea. Hoseok let go of Taehyung's hand and put down his backpack. He pulled out the blankets he had brought and Taehyung spread them on the beach. Then they sat down together and Hoseok pulled out two spoons and the dessert he had stolen earlier. Taehyund scooted closer and laughed.

You're unbelievable.” he said.

I know.” Hoseok answered and grinned at him widely as he handed him one of the spoons. They started eating the dessert and talked about how their days had been as they watched the sea. When the dessert was almost empty, Taehyung scratched the rest of it together with his spoon and held it out to Hoseok who leaned forward with his mouth open to capture it, but Taehyung then pulled it away and ate it himself.

Hey!” Hoseok complained, but had to smile at Taehyung's cute smirk. He put down his spoon and Taehyung put the dessert aside. A bit of it was still on his lips and Hoseok wasted no time leaning over to kiss it away. Then he pulled away a little and his lips.

Mhm~ delicious.” he commented.

The dessert or my lips?” Taehyung asked and raised his eyebrow while biting his lips to tease Hoseok.

Both.” Hoseok answered and looked at Taehyung in a way that made his heart beat faster. Hoseok's hand then wandered to his and he his fingers over Taehyung's as he shot him a longing look. Taehyung scooted closer and unexpectedly climbed on his lap facing him.

Which one's better?” Taehyung suddenly asked.

What?”

The dessert or my lips?!”

Hoseok's eyes immediately flickered down to Taehyung's lips.

Hmm...let's see~” he whispered as he slid his arms around Taehyung's waist and leaned in to capture his lips. Taehyung's hands wandered to Hoseok's neck as he responded to his kiss. Hoseok enlaced and nibbled on his lips again and again spreading a pleasant warmth inside Taehyung and then he on his bottom lip. Taehyung's breath got caught in his throat and he felt a bit dizzy from the sensation, but he couldn't get enough, so he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and his lip to signal him to deepen the kiss. Hoseok pulled him closer on his lap and they deepened the kiss tasting a little bit of the dessert on each other's tongues. Taehyung released a silent moan and the way Hoseok kissed him made him feel a bit light-headed. When they pulled away after a while Hoseok leaned his forehead on Taehyung's.

Your lips...” Hoseok brought out between heavy breaths. “Definitely your lips~.”

Taehyung smiled and slid his fingers into Hoseok's hair to caress it.

It was starting to get a bit chilly, though, so Hoseok picked up one of the blankets and wrapped it around Taehyung. The other snuggled up against his body and Hoseok let out a welfare sigh as he wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung his fingers through his hair and nuzzled his face into his neck and Hoseok closed his eyes listening to the sound of the waves as he rubbed his hand up and down Taehyung's back. They stayed like that for a while and then Hoseok lay down followed by Taehyung who pulled the blanket around both of them and cuddled up to Hoseok's chest. They had wanted to get into a bungalow together, but didn't get lucky and they were really missing to spend their nights together, to just sleep with the other one beside them. They both felt so relaxed and comfy that they accidentally fell asleep there. Hoseok was the first one to wake up again and he noticed that it was already starting to dawn, so he gently woke up Taehyung who rubbed his eyes and looked a little confused. Hoseok smiled at his cuteness and then they got up putting the blankets and spoons back into Hoseok's backpack. Taehyung still looked like he was in dreamland, so Hoseok held his hand and led them back to the bungalows. He brought Taehyung back to his bungalow carefully looking around to see if anyone could be watching. When they arrived at the door Hoseok felt his heart sink a little as he was already starting to miss Taehyung.

Thanks for last night.” Taehyung said silently and swung their joined hands back and forth. Hoseok grumbled and gently backed him up against the door sliding his hands next to his head interlacing ther fingers as he slightly pressed his body against Taehyung's and nuzzled his face into his neck. Taehyung smiled as a happy swirl of butterflies raced through his stomach.

I don't want you to go~” Hoseok whispered.

We can't stay here until the others wake up and see us.” Taehyung whispered back.

I know...” Hoseok said in a whiny voice and sighed. He then pulled up his head and they looked into each other's eyes. Even though they were both a little tired their eyes were sparkling when they looked at each other. Taehyung leaned forward and softly kissed Hoseok.

See you later, okay?”

Okay...” Hoseok answered and pecked him once more before Taehyung pulled out his keys and went inside. Hoseok then carefully snuck back to his own bungalow with a happy heart and a smile on his face.