Their Own Little World (Sequel to "Make Me Feel Good")

Our Vhope World

'Oh...my...God.'

Those were the first words Taehyung's brain came up with when he started to wake up and all the blurred images of their drunken night flashed through his mind. It was chaotic and confusing and he felt his hearbeat speed up. His eyes ripped open and he looked around recognizing the hotel room. He was looking towards an empty unused bed and could feel an arm around his waist. Probably Hoseok's. No. Definitely Hoseok's. He couldn't remember much what had happened after their...well, whatever one would call that and even if he concentrated he just had no idea how they had ended up sleeping like that. An image of his dance popped up in his mind and he felt embarrassed. It got even worse when he remembered how he had begged Hoseok to make him feel good.

Taehyung felt a sudden urge to flee, but when he made an attempt at moving, Hoseok's arm pulled him closer pressing their bodies together. Taehyung's heart stopped for a second. He heard Hoseok sigh and then grumble a little. Taehyung waited a few seconds before trying again, but Hoseok's grip only tightened and Taehyung almost got a heart attack when he suddenly heard Hoseok's raspy voice mumble: “Where are you going?”

He was so surprised that he couldn't even answer. Hoseok rubbed slow gentle circles on his tummy. He felt like there was a chaotic swarm of butterflies going crazy in there, but at the same time it felt incredibly relaxing. Hoseok had such a conflicting effect on him. He then made it worse by pressing a tender kiss on Taehyung's neck. It spread goosebumps on his skin and he shivered a little.

You okay?” Hoseok whispered. “Your heart's beating crazily.”

Taehyung abruptly turned around in his embrace now facing Hoseok. They stared at each other. A whole novel of unspoken feelings lying in their gazes.

After a few moments of silence that rather felt like an eternity, Taehyung broke it.

Did this really happen?” he asked silently not letting his eyes leave Hoseok's.

Yes.” Hoseok answered and Taehyung blushed a little. Hoseok looked a little bashful, too. Taehyung looked down and traced patterns on the small space of mattress between them.

Do you regret it?” he asked and wasn't sure if he was ready for the answer. Hoseok let his fingers wander to Taehyung's hand and softly his fingers over his skin before saying: “No.”

Taehyung looked up at him and felt a shiver run down his spine.

Do you?” Hoseok asked and his fingers stopped moving for a second.

No.” Taehyung aspirated and started playing around with Hoseok's fingers as he looked back down. Hoseok tenderly interlaced their fingers his thumb over Taehyung's skin. His breath got caught in his throat. He removed their hands from in between them and scooted closer to Hoseok nuzzling his face into his neck and collarbone. Hoseok smiled and closed his eyes enjoying the contact. Their joined hands parted and Hoseok wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist while Taehyung's hand slid to the back of Hoseok's neck caressing him. Hoseok sighed as a wave of goosebumps flood his body. They fell asleep again like that, but were harshly woken up by loud knocks only about half an hour later from the other members pulling them out of their own little world.