Ending Scene (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A… ar… are you joking?” she almost said that in a whisper. She couldn’t believe what she just heard from him.

“You must be kidding, right?” she said this clearly this time, half laughing, as if she just heard the lamest joke.

She looked at him in the eye. She could see fear and worry in his brown orbs but there was sincerity in them which she feared the most.

“It’s not April Fool’s but I’ll accept it, is this some kind of prank?” she asked again, her heart starting to break into tiny pieces already.

She was now trying to convince him, more like persuade herself from believing this wasn’t happening.

Both their eyes were staring intently into each other. Little did she notice, her tears were starting to drop one by one already.

He slowly shook his head. This was the confirmation she dreaded. She shook her head multiple times as if asking him not to do this. She was saying please on her head a thousand times already.

He slowly grabbed her hand, she looked at his every move while tears were streaming down her face.

She didn’t care if anyone would recognize them. She didn’t care if her makeup from her schedule earlier was already destroyed because of her tears. She just wanted him to take back what he said.

He took her hand to his lips and lightly pecked on it. She knew he still loved her but why he was doing this was the mystery to her.

“Please take care of yourself,” she knew he meant what he just said but hearing this as his goodbye was something she couldn’t take anymore.

She abruptly took her hand from him and just ran away, away from the park where they were at. She may not know where her feet would lead her but it was her least concern.

She couldn’t believe this was how they were ending. Was this how it would end?

They were both still alright the previous day. He was still his usual sweet and loving self. What happened overnight to make him change like this?

How she wished this were all just a dream, a really bad dream, a nightmare even. Was this their ending scene?

 

 

 

“Tzuyu~yah, gwenchana?” her unnie patted her shoulder. She looked to her side and smiled, trying to assure the older member.

She should be professional and not let her feelings get in the way. She looked at herself in the mirror and breathed deeply.

She smiled after that heavy exhale. 6 months. 6 months since that nightmare that made her miserable for days, weeks actually. She couldn’t eat, she couldn’t sleep. She locked herself up from the world that her company even had to announce that she was skipping some schedules due to health concerns.

She apologized deeply to the staff, to their managers, to their producer and most importantly, to her members after she realized that a nightmare like that shouldn’t hinder her from achieving her dreams.

6 months since she last saw him and now, both they’re groups are even having a collaboration project and doing a photoshoot together. How she wished both of them wouldn’t be in a photoshoot alone.

She checked herself again and smiled. She can do this. What happened was not her fault, not even her loss.

“Fighting!” she mumbled to herself. She must believe she can do this, so she can.

 

 

 

“Tzuyu~ssi, Jungkook~ssi, you’re next,” her eyebrows automatically met hearing this. Her heart started to pound double. This was what she prayed not to happen. Yet, the universe must have had other plans.

She breathed deeply before going into the spotlight. Her eyes were fixated on him. He looked very handsome, dashing even. Not someone who looked like he experienced a break up months ago.

She saw a smile starting to form on his lips and she can start to feel the butterflies in her stomach. She shook her head, making her focus. Move on, Tzuyu! she whispered to herself.

She was observing him while they were doing the photoshoot, he didn’t look like he suffered during the past months. Was he ever hurt? That’s a trivia to her.

“Ok, good! Closer,” the photographer commanded. He walked towards her way as her feet were glued to the ground.

He placed one of his hands on her back. Her heart tripled the beat when she felt his warmth on her.

Tzuyu~yah, stop it! She mentally scolded herself. She looked at him, he had a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter