Euphoria (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She bit her lip as she looked around. It was too silent for her to handle. She raised her hand to reach her chest, feeling her heart. With the silence around, she could hear it pump thrice as usual.

She looked around again. The lights were dimmed. People were either sleeping or watching movies. But she couldn’t do that. She wasn’t in the mood to watch a movie and too much are going on her mind for her to be able to sleep.

She turned to her side to look through the window, it was complete darkness. She didn’t like it at all. She looked at her watch, she had been sitting there for almost an hour now. She heaved a deep sigh.

She bit her bottom lip. She knew she was too scared right now. She’s even on the verge of tearing up. How could this happen at the start of the promotions for their 5th mini album.

She felt something warm touched her hand. She turned to her side. “Gwenchana, we’ll get there in less than an hour,” the person beside her assured.

“Unnie,” she mouthed then nodded as response to what was said. This somehow helped her calm down.

She rested her head on the chair’s head rest and closed her eyes to make herself relax. In this situation, she should be the one who should be strong.

 

 

 

As soon as they got off the plane, she rushed and ran to the van they had rented.

“Unnie,” she called.

“Kaja!” Mina smiled at her and she nodded in response.

Their manager then turned the engine on and sped the vehicle up. She bit her bottom lip while looking at the streets through the van’s window. Her heart never raced as fast as this very moment.

They’re in Japan right now. When she got a call from Taehyung which informed her of a news she had always been scared of knowing, she immediately begged her manager to make her leave for Japan for just a couple of hours. She promised to come back right away in the morning.

Their manager didn’t allow her as they were currently promoting their fifth mini album and they were bombarded with schedules. The girls helped her though and Mina also got a bad news which was why the latter accompanied her. Their manager then permitted them as long as one of the managers were to come with them too. That was enough for her and Mina to run to the airport.

She could now recognize the way they were heading to. She unconsciously bit her thumb nail in anxiety of what could have happened. This happened before and she couldn’t be there for him. After that incident last year, she promised herself to run to his aid whenever he needed her. Things should be different now. She would do anything for him as he does for her.

They were now at the parking space of a hotel. This should be where the boys were staying for the night. She knew this place, it was near the hall the boys performed at.

“Do you know his room number?” Mina asked. She nodded in response.

Their manager was able to find a parking space right away and they instantly got off the van and sprinted inside the hotel.

She could clearly hear her heartbeat while they were in the elevator while she was looking up the numbers that lighted indicating which floors they were passing by.

“Take care,” Mina told her as they got off the elevator. The boys were in different rooms so both girls had to separate ways. Their manager would just also be waiting in the van to provide privacy to the girls.

“I’ll see you in an hour,” Mina stated.

“Neh unnie,” she replied.

Both girls then walked in different directions. She brisk walked her way to his room. She managed to look at the different numbers of each room to avoid getting lost.

As soon as she was near, she lifted her head up and recognized Taehyung outside of one door.

“How is he?” she managed to ask.

“He’s currently resting now,” Taehyung told her. That made her relax a little bit.

She smiled at the guy. “Gomawo,” she thanked. Taehyung just nodded in reply.

“Some of the guys are inside,” Taehyung informed her. She nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter