Worry (Jimina)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked from side to side. A knot then formed on his eyebrows as he looked again from left to right. There were a lot of people but he felt like something big was lacking. He was starting to get worried.

He shook his head and tried to erase the bad thoughts that were trying to occupy his mind. He closed his eyes as he tried to remember what happened earlier. He was sure there was something wrong. He sighed then opened his eyes again.

He smiled as one of his friends from another popular group approached him. They said their hellos and had a bit of catching up. The guy was his good friend and he knew this friend of his was really stressed as this friend’s current group will be disbanding early next year.

Being the good friend that he was, he would always try to cheer his friends up like how he cheers for his group members as they were his brothers.

His friend then said his farewell as the live part of the program was about to start. He also bid this friend goodbye.

He breathed in deep as he still felt like a huge part of him was taken away. He was unsure what it was but he didn’t like the feeling at all. He breathed out as he told himself that he shouldn’t be feeling like this before their performances.

 

 

 

He grabbed a bottle of water and gulped down some water. His anxiety just grew as time passed by.

They were now at one of the much awaited end of the year music festivals. It was the first of three that they were attending. He was even excited as he knew he would see her again tonight.

Instead of excitement, he was rather filled with worry and concern. He didn’t know exactly where these feelings were coming from and why he was feeling these, making him frustrated.

“Hyung, gwenchana?” he turned to his side. It was the maknae. He nodded.

“Jungkook~ah, have you seen her yet?” he asked, referring to the younger guy’s girlfriend.

“Neh, I managed to see her after their collab stage,” Jungkook answered. “But I didn’t see Mina though,” Jungkook continued, trying to answer an unsaid question. He just nodded at this.

“They’ll be performing soon anyway, don’t miss her that much!” Taehyung who sat beside him, expressed while putting an arm on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

These guys know when something is bothering one of them, especially Taehyung as they’re of the same age. He raised a side of his lips, trying to show a little smile to the two guys beside him.

The girls’ performance started. They saw it as there was a telly in their dressing room to monitor whose turn it was already.

His eyebrows met when he saw three girls opening the group’s performance. He remembered that she was supposed to be in that number but she wasn’t there.

Maybe there were changes. He tried to convince himself.

His heart pounded three times as it usually does when he only saw eight girls dancing together.

There should be something wrong! Now, he guessed this was the reason why was anxious and worried. He knew she didn’t look right when he saw her earlier.

“Bangtan Sonyeondan, please head to the stage now,” a member of the staff announced and came in to their dressing room.

Where is she? Is she alright? Loads of questions were forming on his mind.

“She’s fine, she will be,” Taehyung who was standing in front of him stated.

He sighed and stood up. He and Taehyung did a handshake before everyone gathered up to cheer on one another.

They did their best during their live performance. He was able to mask his worries, smiling brightly in front of the audience although he actually couldn’t wait for the ceremony to end already and see how she was.

During the end of the music festival, all of the artists gathered up and greeted their fans. He even greeted some of his artist friends. He would glance at her group and yes, she wasn’t there.

He wanted to approach her members to ask all the questions that had been bugging him but he wouldn’t want to cause rumors to spread. They were still at a music festival with a lot cameras around and thousands of fans too.

As they almost reached backstage, he was with Hoseok and Jungkook. He noticed that their youngest wasn’t following them closely anymore.

“Where’s Jungkook?” he asked Hoseok.

“There!” Hoseok pointed with a grinning face. He turned to where Hoseok was pointing. The younger guy was already with a beautiful girl who looked a little lost.

“Tzuyu~ssi, gwenchana?” Hoseok asked as the couple approached them.

“I think I got lost? I thought the unnies were following me. Maybe, I walked too fast,” Tzuyu answered while biting her lower lip.

“Aigoo~ What would you do if Jungkookie here didn’t see you?” Hoseok expressed. The girl smiled.

He saw how Jungkook interlaced his fingers with Tzuyu’s. He smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter