Heart (Tzukook + BangTwice)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please receive my heart,” she cringed as she watched her special video message. It was made for their fans for this special day of course but it was also meant for a special someone, her special someone. She smiled at that thought.

Don’t get her wrong. She wasn’t the type to watch her videos and even listen to their music, really, but she was hoping he got her message.

“Tzuyu,” she turned to her side. It was Jihyo. “Kaja?” their leader asked. She smiled and nodded. She followed the older member and got off their van.

A smile flashed on her face as she looked at the structure in front. She looked to both her right and left sides. Her members, Mina, Momo, Jihyo, Sana and Jeongyeon smiled at her. She nodded at them as signal.

They approached the structure. Mina pressed a button as the girls went on the lift together. She smiled again as the elevator dinged.

The girls walked a little to reach their location. Momo pressed a few numbers for them to get in.

“Aish! These guys really!” Jeongyeon complained as she frowned upon the mess they were welcomed with. Empty soda cans and bottles, and opened packs of snacks and chips were all over the place.

“Remind me to scold them,” Jeongyeon told them. This unnie is really OC.

“Hey, aren’t we here to surprise them?” Jihyo tried to calm Jeongyeon down by reminding the latter the reason why they were there.

“Neh but apparently we’re the ones who were surprised,” Jeongyeon murmured which everyone heard of course.

“Let’s just clean these up,” Mina suggested.

“We don’t have a choice,” Jeongyeon sighed.

“Hwaiting!” Sana cheered.

Everyone started to clean the unit. Yes, they are at the guys’ unit as they thought of surprising them for Valentines. Nayeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung opted not to go with them as Dahyun said they will only cringe over the couples.

She pouted at the thought that the last time they met were already weeks ago. The past few days, his group was busy with schedules here in Seoul while her group was busy with promotions in Japan.

He may not have said it but she knew he was sulking. These were expected but she also understood him and his sentiments. He just misses her so much, as much as she does.

She wiped the sweat that was dripping from her forehead. At last! She smiled at that thought. She also smiled while looking at his room all clean.

She looked at their photo on his desktop beside his computer monitors. She smiled at it. She felt her phone vibrate and picked it up.

‘I have already taken it,’ she smiled and felt her cheeks heat up as she read his message.

This meant that he had seen her video message and this was his reply to her video message. She bit her bottom lip and touched her warm cheeks to suppress the butterflies in her stomach.

Her eyes glistened as she thought of an idea. She got a sticky note from his desk and a pen then wrote on it. She stuck it on their photo frame. She smiled while looking at it.

“Tzuyu!” Sana called her.

“Neh unnie,” she replied. She quickly kept her phone inside the back pocket of her pants and ran to the kitchen. She wore an apron and helped her unnies with the cooking.

 

 

 

She sat slowly on the couch as they finished cooking. They have also set the table up.

“They’re coming,” Mina told them after looking at her phone. It should be one of the guys’ managers who messaged Mina. They had talked to the guys’ managers for this plan of course.

“They’re already in the building,” Mina said as she stood up.

“Time to hide girls,” Jihyo told them. All girls nodded in unison.

She furrowed her brows as she tried to figure out where she should hide. Jeongyeon and Sana went inside Namjoon and Taehyung’s room. While Momo and Mina hid inside Hoseok and Jimin’s room. She saw Jihyo walked inside Yoongi and Jin’s room.

Eodi? Where should she hide now? She bit her bottom lip. “No choice,” she whispered to herself.

“Home, sweet home!” she furrowed her brows and leaned her ears on the door. That should be Hoseok.

“Hyung!” that voice should belong to Jimin. “Who cleaned the dorm?” Jimin continued.

“Hyung!” that must be Taehyung now. “Look! There are a lot of food!” Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

“Jungkook~ah! Don’t eat the kimbap!” Jin yelled.

“Yoongi~hyung had a bite too,” Jungkook answered.

“Who prepared all these?” Namjoon asked, puzzled.

“I know very well who,” Jungkook said, a smirk slowly appearing on his face.

“Nado,” Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

“Surprise!” the girls yelled.

“Wow!” some of the boys hollered in amazement.

Eottoke? Why wasn’t she informed that they were supposed to go out? What should she do now?

She touched her chest as she heard footsteps heading their way. The guys must have figured their plan now. Her heartbeat has doubled in speed now.

She heard knocks from outside. She covered to prevent herself from making a single noise as the door opened. She managed to hide by the corner of the door.

“I know you’re inside,” he said as he went inside the room.

“You know I’ll always know it when you’re present,” he closed the door and trapped her in between his arms leaning against the wall.

She closed her eyes as he closed their distance. Her heartbeat has now tripled. She could feel his breath near .

“You know I can hear invisible bells ring when you’re around,” he said as she felt him touch her waist.

“You also know that I know your scent very well,” he whispered in her ear as he massaged both sides of her waist with both his hands. She was wearing a cropped top and she could feel his warm hands on her waist. She gulped before nodding.

“Good,” he told her before giving her a peck on the side of her forehead.

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt some distance between them. She was right. He had walked to his desk. Her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip as she saw him grab their photo.

“Only for you?” he turned to her and made her see the note she had written which she had stuck on their photo frame.

She walked briskly to him and tried to take the frame from him but he managed to hold on it and raised it. She tiptoed and took it away from him. These were times when she was thankful that she was gifted in the height department.

She pouted as she took the note and placed the photo frame back on his desk. She stiffened as she felt his strong arms around her waist.

“Isn’t that for me?” he asked. She nodded slowly.

“Then I’ll keep it,” he made her turn around, took the note from her and stuck it back on the photo frame.

“Was this supposed to be the reply to my message?” he asked. She bit her bottom l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter