Yes, I Am (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Head down, he was looking at his footsteps, looking at the footsteps of the people ahead of him as well.

They were again on their way to practice. Their debut was fast approaching and they couldn’t be dilly dallying anymore. They should be working twice, no, thrice as hard for their practices.

Huge building. It was a huge building with huge practice rooms. They weren’t in their small company for practice, which made him even more nervous. The place and the people were all unfamiliar. Good thing he was with his older members, his hyungs.

Their company’s president wanted them to practice in a better practice room. The president specifically made arrangements for this to be possible and contacted his friend to lend them one of the practice rooms in his massive company.

Ironic. One of his concerns at the moment as well was he was back here in this company. He was actually casted by this company before but he had rejected it. He didn’t realize he’ll be back here soon. It felt ironic.

They were welcomed in the practice room by some staff. These staff members were kind enough to help them as well.

Their practice resumed and he gave it his all as per usual.

After hours of practice, they had decided to stop and take a break for a minute. Their manager had brought them some snacks.

While eating, they heard a couple of voices from outside. It was a bunch of girls, most probably trainees from that company.

He was one to be aloof with girls, he may have had a past relationship while he was in middle school, just before he became a trainee but still, he just wasn’t comfortable being around girls.

His and his hyungs’ attention were caught and all of them looked to their sides where the door was.

His eyes widened as he saw a figure, it didn’t just catch his attention, he was mesmerized by it.

“Eottoke?” the newcomer looked puzzled but nevertheless she still looked really beautiful to him. He had never seen someone as beautiful as her. This made his jaw drop slowly.

“They’re next door Tzuyu~ssi,” a staff member informed the girl.

“Joesonghamnida,” she bowed to everyone inside and immediately closed the door.

“She’s one of the new girls, maybe still figuring out her way around the company,” he heard the staff members talking.

This must be the reason why the girl looked lost and exhausted. She looked like she had been running.

“Tzuyu,” he whispered to himself, a smile slowly forming on his lips.

“Did you say something?” Jimin asked him to which he shook his head.

“Aniyo,” he answered.

“You look smitten,” Hoseok who was beside him whispered to him. His eyes widened at the question.

“Do you perhaps have a crush?” Hoseok continued. He shook his head vigorously to deny the older guy’s claims.

Hoseok just grinned at him and patted his head.

He felt how his heart was racing, what he was feeling was unexplainable. He could feel his ears heat up. It was the first time he ever felt like this, it was a strange feeling but he liked it.

“Back to practice,” their choreographer announced. He immediately got up, a way to ignore his hyung.

 

 

 

It was another day of practice at the same company building. They were having a break at the moment and he was asked to grab some water bottles from the vending machine by his older members.

He was struggling to bring 7 water bottles in his arms. One bottle fell from his grip. He bent, trying to grab it, only to see the bottle roll on the floor.

He sighed. He followed where the bottle was rolling to until another’s hand grabbed it.

He stood up to see who it was. His breathing hitched when he saw who helped him.

The girl stood up and gave his water bottle back.

“Kamsahamnida,” he thanked as he received the bottle. The girl just smiled at him.

That smile took his breath away. This was something he never experienced before.

The girl was about to turn around but he wanted to leave an impression on her, to maybe make her remember him.

“A.. are..,” he stuttered. The girl turned to him again.

“Are you Tzuyu?” he asked. He wanted to punch himself on the face. It was a stupid question but he couldn’t think of anything else. All he could do was wish on the stars she wouldn’t think he was a stalker of some sort.

He could sense that she was getting uncomfortable. He didn’t mean it, swear! But he just wanted to be friendly. One thing he never did to other girls.

Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter