Hazel Eyes (Jimina)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He roamed his eyes around, colorful lights around, loud music blasting off, and the smell of cigarette and alcohol mixed filled the place.

“Glad you were able to come,” he looked to the side to see his friend placed a hand on his shoulder. He just nodded at him and smiled a little.

“Jimin here wouldn’t be going if I didn’t force him to,” another friend approached him, tapping his other shoulder.

Another guy then approached them and gave him a glass of scotch. He took it as respect to the older guys. All 4 of them clinked their glasses before taking a sip. He scrunched his nose at how bitter it tasted.

He then placed his glass on their table. It had been a while since he was out with his friends. He had been busy with appointments and meetings. It was rare to be given a time off. This was their post New Year celebration.

At the back of his mind, he actually didn’t want to go out tonight. All he wanted was wait for her at their unit but she was in Japan and wouldn’t be returning until the next day.

As what was said earlier, he was just dragged here by Kai. The latter had been having problems lately so as a good friend, he complied. It was just then he discovered that it was actually a reunion party for their group of friends.

This song. A smirk played on his face as he started to bop his head along the rhythm of the music being played.

He could remember something from this song. It was one of their intimate nights. She had pestered him on dancing for her. The playful him thought of this song as he played it and danced to it for her. Only for her.

He could remember her giggles that night while looking at him dance. But he’ll leave you hanging with what happened next, it’s up to your creative mind. He shook his head while remembering that. Oh how he misses his girl right now.

He felt something on his shoulder. He looked to the side. It was one of those flirty girls with her hand on his shoulders, probably trying to get him to the dance floor. He shook his head at that stranger. There was no way he was dancing tonight. All he wanted to do was hang out with his friends, he just didn't expect it to be here.

He drank again from his glass of scotch before looking around. A pair of hazel eyes took his attention. He looked at her walk slowly to the dance floor. Everyone seemed to make way for her.

She was sophisticated but y. She was wearing a body hugging black dress which revealed her perfect pair of collar bones and ended just at the middle of her thighs. She had wavy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter