10,000 Hours (Tzukook)

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smirk appeared on his face as he saw who just came in by the side of his eye.

It was summer but he had an oversized hoodie on. Good thing, it had been raining, enough excuse for him to be wearing this. But it actually was to hide from suspecting eyes.

By the way, he also had a mask on covering half of his face. Now, would anyone even tell it was him?

He walked to the snack aisle of the mart to meet his favourite person. “Hey,” he called as he held her by the waist.

She jumped out of surprise, something he found cute. He then swiftly turned her to face him. She gripped on his shirt to prevent herself from falling.

“Hey!” she was about to slap his chest, only to be caught by him. He then intertwined their fingers before bringing them down and placing his other hand back on her waist.

“Someone might recognize us!” she whispered, warning him while squinting her eyes at him.

“Don’t worry, I got us guarded,” he assured her.

He had personally asked two of their managers to guard the convenience store from outside to prevent any suspicions or rumours coming out.

“Hi” she greeted him. He held her waist tighter and brought her closer to him which made her turn into crimson pink.

He let out his bunny smile, witnessing this. It would just amaze him how the simplest of things about her could make his heart go erratic.

“Did you tell them you were meeting Dahyun~unnie again?” he teased, remembering that one time when he suddenly called her during a livestream their group were doing.

She immediately hung his call and even made things up. To his defense, he was coming from a schedule and just wanted to hear her voice. He didn’t have any idea that her group were in a middle of a livestream.

She pouted at what he said which made her even more adorable in his eyes. “You really don’t know how to lie, Tzuyu~yah,” he said as he wrapped his arms around her body.

He giggled remembering the looks her unnies were giving her. He learned about it as he watched the replay of that live.

It didn’t really matter as both their groups knew they both had been together for more than a year now, almost 2 years actually. He just found it funny when both their members would start teasing them.

“Are you making fun of me?” she asked, tilting her head to see his expressions. She looked so innocent to him that if only they weren’t in public, he’d shower her with kisses.

“Ani” he shook her head in denial as he wrapped her into a tight embrace.

“I missed you,” he whispered on her ear which was already turning red as a tomato. He would gladly confirm how much he loved his effects on her.

A sincere smile appeared on his face as he felt her bring her arms to hug him back. He would always believe that he only belonged there and nowhere else, in her arms and with her. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

“We should go you know,” she broke their silence. He shook his head and didn’t let go.

“You know, the man at the counter has been lurking at us,” she revealed. He sighed. He honestly didn’t want this moment to end. Anyway, he’ll have her all to himself when they get to his unit.

He let go of their embrace. He looked down to look at her hand, though it didn’t escape his eyes that they were both wearing their matching slippers.

He grabbed a hold of her hand and intertwined their fingers. As he did this, he saw the bracelet he gave her, and the couple promise rings which made him smile widely again.

They both exited the convenience store silently.

 

 

 

He exhaled as he grabbed his sweater. They were in the middle of filming the music video of a new single. This single was quite special as it would all be in English. His group’s first ever all-English song.

He should’ve been finished earlier but he couldn’t focus so he had to retake his part. Now, he was last to leave while all the other members must’ve been resting already.

His eyes widened as a bag from a familiar convenience store appeared in front of his eyes. He didn’t even need to guess who it was as it just automatically made him beam.

“Snacks to make you feel better?” hearing the sweetest voice for him was enough to comfort him. He grinned at her.

“What do you have there?” he asked, raising one eyebrow.

“You can’t have ramyeon or else you’ll look bloated for tomorrow’s filming, so I bought green tea ice cream,” this made him smile. They do both have same favourites now. It still amazed him how much similarities they share.

“Shall we have them at home?” he asked her, she nodded at him.

He intertwined their fingers and guided her to where his car was. He opened the door for her as the gentleman that he was, before entering into his car as well.

He placed the seatbelt for her too. He placed a peck on her forehead before starting the engine.

“Are you free tomorrow?” he asked her.

“Yes, I’m just meeting Elkie,” he nodded at what she revealed.

“Wow, it’s raining,” she whispered, still audible for him to hear.

“Do you love the rain?” he asked. He saw her nod at the side of his eye.

She then moved to turn on his car radio. “Wow! I love this song!” she smiled hearing the familiar tune. She then started humming with it.

He made a cover of this song a month ago. He would be lying if he denied that she wasn’t the inspiration behind this cover.

He looked at her for a second when she stopped humming. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his lap, something he loved doing while he was driving.

He said before that he learns the lyrics and the message of a song before he makes a cover of them. This song was too beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter